chapter 8

I burst through the hospital door, frantically searching my surroundings for a sign of where Isaac was. Tears are still rolling down my cheeks, but I don't care at this point. People may call me crazy for crying this much about somebody who I barely know,but I feel the chemistry with him. I just need to see him now, but I have a feeling it won't be that easy. I run up to the counter to be approached by a woman. She had red hair tied back into a ponytail, and so much makeup on that it looked like a bomb of crayons went off on her face.

"Is-isaac Myers?" I stutter out after she asks me for the patients name.

"Are you family?" She questioned me, her tone implying she doesn't want to speak to me.

"No i-I'm his..." wait..what am I to him? I start to drift off for a little bit as the cranky lady snaps me out of it.

"Are you gonna stand there or are you gonna speak up??" She fires at me.

"I'm-I'm his friend" I finally state while glaring at her.

"Well you're not allowed back there" she replies while smirking in a rude tone.

" you listen to me..you better let me back there or I swear to god I will smack that stupid smirk right across your face, along with your pounds of makeup" I growl at her while laughing so hard,I'm crying.

Let's just say things didn't go too smooth after that,and harsh words were said. I sit in the waiting room In defeat, while waiting for anybody to tell me something about Isaac. How long does it take to check somebody and tell if they would be okay or not???!? I start to cry thinking about all the horrible things that could of happened to him. As my mind gets lost into my depressing thoughts, somebody's words snap me out of it.

"Are you okay ma'am?" A soft, caring voice addressed to me.

"Yea, something was in my eye" I lie to him as I wipe my tears away.

"We both know that isn't true" he chuckles as he sits down next to me.

"W-well im dating a guy na-named Isaac, and he got hit by a car" I mumble out as more tears fall.

"Isaac Myers?" He questions as wonder is noticeable in his eyes.

"Yea why?" I question him confused on why he is asking.

"Well I'm his nurse. He's gonna be okay. But..." He trails off looking at the ground.

"But what!?" I practically scream wondering what the bad part was.

"But he's in a coma..." He finally admits while looking at me.

"Wh-what?" I question as more tears fall down.

"I'm so sorry..." He starts not knowing what my name is.

"S-sabrina" I tell him. "And you are?" I question him.

"Just call me Griffin" he replies while smiling at me. Before I can say anything he talks again.

"Look..I don't really know you that well, but I'm going to look after you." He says while looking at me with care.

"Im-I'm sure Isaac would appreciate that."I say while thinking about him.

"Friends?" He questions sticking out his hand for me to shake it. I shake his hand smiling.

"Friends" I reply while genuinely smiling. "So can I see him?" I wonder out loud while looking at my hands.

"Yes of course." He replies while leading me to the room. We arrive shortly and he leaves me alone with Isaac.I slowly walk over and sit next to him.

"Hey Isaac." I start weakly while staring at him.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you. I don't know if you can hear me, but I will talk to you anyways. I will always stay with you, no matter any obstacle that will get in the way. I want to cry and just give up on life, but I learned that I'm stronger than I think. And so are you" I finish while slowly standing up. I take one final glance at him as I walk away. Outside the room, I discovered Griffin around. I smile walking over to him, as he offers to drive me home.

-Isaac's pov-

My body feels frozen, as my mind feels free. Sabrina just came to talk to me, and she sounded so sad. I wish I could hug her and tell her everything would be okay,but I can't tell her that.. especially when I'm not sure it's the truth. It could be years until my body wakes up, but until then my mind is the only thing that hasn't given up. I hear some people talking outside. I recognize Sabrina's voice, and a males voice. A ray of jealousy fills my body as I continue to listen. Whoever that male was needs to back off, she is mine and only mine. I know this whole situation is cheesy, but that's how life works out sometimes. Life could be filled with it for all I care, as long as I have her.. as long as I have Sabrina.

Hey guys!! I really hope you enjoyed the chapter! I'm so excited everybody, we are almost at 200 views!! This means so much to me that people actually enjoy my story. Maybe I will do an about me chapter or a q&a. I will do a q&a if you leave me questions. Leave a question down below, or message me some!! Ily all and Thanks for reading. :D