chapter 14

Sabrina's pov:

The screen in front of me caused the rage inside me. It was Isaac.... with Amanda.

"S-so you're d-dating her?" I choke out, tears filling my eyes.

"Sabrina it was a mistake... I only went with her since I was mad. I didn't think you would forgive me" he admits to me, looking at the ground.
This was the last strike.

"You just have to ruin everything!!" I shout at him as tears splatter across my cheeks.
Isaac doesn't respond, he looks at the ground shame filling his eyes.
I run out the door, not caring if Isaac was following me. I turn around, curious if he is behind me. To my surprise, I am greeted with emptiness.

It's over...it's really over.

I decide to stop to get some ice cream, to take my mind off things. As I walk up to get some ice cream, I notice there isn't a line.
Score!!

As I walk up to the counter I wipe away my tears, not wanting them to know I was crying.

"Hello! My name is Lizzy!! How may I help you?" I look at the girl, shocked on how pretty she is. Silky long Brown hair, with sparkling blue eyes.
I start my order, basically ordering the whole menu. I know it's embarrassing, but hey I'm hurting right now.

"Woah that's a lot of ice cream, are you okay?" She asks raising her one eyebrow at me.

"Yea I'm fine, I just get hungry" I lie while forcing a laugh out

"We both know that's not true" she said laughing a bit.

"Well it's a long story... to sum it up, my kinda boyfriend cheated on me.. with my bully." I choke out, not letting any tears spill.

I'm done crying, it's all I have been doing lately.

"Oh I'm so sorry" she says sympathetically while forcing out a weak smile.

"Thanks" I say smiling at her.

"How about I give you my number and we can meet up at The mall or something? To get your mind off that jerk for a little while."

"That would be awesome" I reply smiling. I scribble down my phone number, and hand it through The window. I pick up my ice cream, as I wave bye to lizzy.

At least I'm not all alone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You have to let me buy you something!" Lizzy squeals as we walk through the mall. We practically went to every clothes store, and my feet are killing me.

"No my feet hurt!" I say complaining, as I rearrange the bags on my arms.

"We aren't leaving until you let me buy you something." She says crossing her arms.

I have a feeling I won't be going anywhere unless I agree with her.

"Fine" I finally declare in defeat as a smile forms on her face.

"FOLLOW ME!" She practically screamed, grabbing my wrist forcing me to follow her. As I limp behind her for her going so fast, we earn a few strange looks from other people. I wouldn't blame them though, it looks like maybe she's kidnapping me or something. As I wonder if people would think this is kidnapping, I run right into something.. or someone.

"Ow" I say at first rubbing my nose, not realizing I ran into somebody. I look up to discover a figure in front of me..

Isaac.

"What are you doing here?" I spat at him, not in the mood to be near him.

"Oh just hanging out with friends.. Sabrina we need to talk.." he starts looking at me.

"WHAT TALK ABOUT HOW YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH MY BULLY???!?!" I shout furiously, not even caring about the crowd watching.

"Sabrina keep your voice down..." he says trying to pull me aside. Before he does, I rip away and walk towards The crowd.

"HEY EVERYBODY!! THIS BOY NAMED ISAAC WAS DATING ME. THEN HE CHEATED ON ME...WITH MY BULLY" I drag Isaac over to the crowd as I say his name. After the audience grasps what I Just said, they start to boo at Isaac. He looks at me sadly, trying to get out of my grasp. I held onto his arm tighter as lizzy came back with ice cream. She was obviously confused, since this happened after she left.

"What's going on Sabrina?" She questioned looking at me confused. I didn't even bother to answer her, I just took the ice cream looking at Isaac. Before I even knew what I was doing, I slammed it into his face, getting ice cream all in his hair,along with his face. Everyone laughs at him, as I immediately regret my actions. I run out, ashamed of how I embarrassed him. I hear somebody calling my name from behind, I stop thinking it was lizzy. As I turn around I quickly discover it wasn't her..

Why was Isaac coming after me???

Hey guys hope you enjoyed! I personally thought the ending was a bit interesting.. so what do you think Isaac has to say to Sabrina? You're gonna have to wait and find out. Until next time ;)