chapter 24

"SABRINA LOOK OUT!!" Isaac screams out. What do I need to look out for?? My question was answered as somebody is pointing a gun towards me.

Derek, he found me.

"P-please.. don't h-hurt me" I stutter out, my eyes meeting his.

"You belong with me Sabrina" he states calmly, twitching every so often.

He truly is insane..

"She's mine, so back off" Isaac growls at him, standing in front of me.

"Oh so you can just call ownership on her?" Derek argues back, shaking his head.

"Well we have been dating for a while now, so I think I have the right to."

"So she's okay with the Amanda thing?" Derek questions, trying to sound innocent. What Amanda thing? My heart instantly drops, as I look at Isaac in disbelief.

"What Amanda thing?" I question to him, attempting to keep my voice from cracking.

"Sabrina..." He states, looking at me.

I take a step back, fear approaching on what he would Say.

Before Isaac explains, Derek speaks up.

"He is cheating on you with Amanda" Derek says, smirking at what he revealed. I stare at Isaac in disgust, hoping it's not true.

"Is t-that true?" I question, my heart beating faster.

He slightly nods his head, looking down in disappointment.

"You just have to keep ruining things don't you?" I spit at him, anger bubbling up.

He stays silent, giving me the opportunity to keep going.

"I've given you multiple chances, and you blow them every time. I can't believe you would cheat on me, with her" my voice cracks on the word her, as I start to walk away.

"Sabrina wait!!" Isaac calls out, stopping behind me. "I love you"

"No you don't, you love Amanda" I snap at him, knowing my words were harsh.

I don't care.. he deserves it.

"Sabrina I know I've made so many mistakes, but I can Change..for you"

"I've given you so many chances to change! But you don't!! You're just somebody I shouldn't waste my time with" I say stepping back further. Before Isaac can say anything else, I start to Sprint away.

We could of had a perfect life... But you ruined it.

I run farther and farther away, not wanting to deal with life. Why does he always hurt me? Am I that bad of a person?

He doesn't need me.

Hey guys! I know this is a really short update, but I wanted to update a little something to this story. Okay so I am aware on how much Isaac and Sabrina fight.I wanted their relationship to be like where they always fight. I hope you enjoyed the short chapter, and hopefully I'll update tomorrow. ;)