chapter 5

-at the hospital-

"how long until she wakes up?"I hear a familiar voice question followed by some sniffles. He's crying because of me.. I caused him too much pain.

"It's hard to tell. It could be days,weeks,months or even years.I'm sorry" I hear the doctor say as footsteps follow.
Wait, am I in a coma? I'm gonna kill that.. I feel somebody grab my hand. Even though I can't see I know who it is just by the touch, it was Isaac. My stomach does flips as I feel the warmth of his hand take over the coldness of mine. I can't like him this much already! I literally just met him Yesterday. I don't care, I just want to wake up. I wanna see his clear blue eyes as I get lost in them, I wanna see him smile while his pearly white teeth are on display.

"S-Sabrina?" He stutters out. My heart aches knowing how he's crying over me.

"I know you won't hear this but I need to say it out loud. I really like you. I did since I've met you. My world was crashing down before I met you. I needed that little Ray of sunshine in my world. You are that sunshine. I know this is cheesy and all but it's how I feel. We just met yesterday but it feels like I've known you my entire life. I- I just hope you wake up soon." He sobs into my shoulder as he says The last word. I need to show him I can hear him. But how? I try to open my eyes,but it doesn't work. It's like superglue is keeping my eyes shut. I've got it! My attention focuses to My Hand as I slightly move my fingers. As I do, I lightly squeeze his hand. I hear him gasp as he hugs me.

"DOCTOR!!!" I hear him shout in joy. I mentally smile imagining the scene in front of me. "DOCTOR SHE SQUEEZED MY HAND!!" He screams in excitement. I don't hear any unfamiliar voices, so I'm guessing the doctor just smiled or something like that. I hope I wake up soon.

-4 days later-

"Hello Mrs.bapinsield(hate this last name just saying) glad to see you're awake" he says while flashing me a smile.

"How long have I been out?" I question while stretching my arms.

"You have been unconscious for 5 days ma'am. You're lucky in this particular situation. Some patients never wake up, or it takes them years. Is there anybody you need to call to pick you up?" Tears fill my eyes just thinking about the incident with my family
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Flashback-
"Sabrina!!!" My father's scream echoes through the house. I run downstairs to try and find where the scream is coming from. My whole family is screaming my name at this Point. I run to the living room to discover all of them tied up back to back.

"Well,well looks who joined the party" a mysterious voice says, coming from nowhere in particular. I try to run to untie my family, but the voice stops me.

"Take one more step and I kill you all."

I freeze where I am fear filling my body.

"What do you want?" I cry out while leaning against the wall.

"Well I get 20,000 dollars or your whole family dies." The voice announced.

"No please!" I plead out."we don't have that much money. Pl-please no" I sob out even Harder.

"5" the voice starts off. What is he doing?

"4" he counts off. "Please no!" I scream out as I fall to the ground in defeat.

"3" He continues. "I love you guys so much!" I sob trying to stand up.

"2" My whole family says our final goodbyes as we sit crying our eyes out,fearing death.

"1" their screams were the last things to be heard.

-Flashback over-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now you may ask me why the killer didn't go after me. Well frankly I wonder the same as you. He never told me why he didn't kill me. He just shot my family and run without saying anything to me. My only guess was so I could suffer. Suffer everyday, every night, all the time. More tears fall down my cheeks as I quickly wipe them off. I look up expecting to see the doctor, but instead I'm greeted by Isaac. He looks at me as tears fall down his cheeks.

"Don't cry Isaac! I wasn't crying I'm totally fine!" I lie putting on my best fake smile.

"One you are a terrible liar Sabrina, and two that's not what I'm upset about." He says as he Sits next to me. I scoot next to him and hold his hand. Why am I doing this? We barely know each other. It feels so wrong but so right

"Never-never mind" he whispers as he wipes away his tears.

"Isaac please tell me! Orr..." I start thinking of the perfect plan.

"Or I'll tickle it out of you!" I reply while smiling an evil grin.

"Nice try that doesn't work on me" Isaac stated while rolling his eyes.

"Oh really?" I question as I scoot away from him. Knowing Isaac he scooted back next to me, helping me with my plan. I jump on top of him and pin him down. I start to tickle his stomach and neck as he bursts out in laughter.a couple minutes later Isaac finally speaks up.

"AL-ALRIGHT! ILL TELL YOU!" He screams out. I sit next to him looking at him in the eyes preparing myself for the truth.

"The- the one who did this to you." He starts looking at the ground.

"Yea she's messed up.." I say while sighing.

"Sh-she's my.." Isaac starts dreading what's coming next.

"Shes your what!" I slightly shout becoming annoyed

"Shes my best friend. Amanda's my best friend" he states tears strolling down his face. I don't say anything. Words couldn't describe the pain she put me through.

"Wh-what?" I stutter out as I start to sob. Isaac tries to comfort me, but I push him away.

"YOU KNEW THIS THE DAY WE MET!" I start yelling at him. "YOU KNEW THIS THE DAY WE MET WHEN YOU ASKED ME OUT. IM IN HERE BECAUSE OF YOU!" I scream out clearly frustrated.

"I didn't think this would happen!" He slightly shouts. "I knew asking you out was a mistake." He mutters. His eyes quickly wander to me realizing what he said. Tears spill down my cheeks as I try to run out the room. He grabs my arm and pulls me towards him. I push him away and stare at him while crying.

"Sabrina I didn't mean that I'm so sorry!" He apologizes while his eyes look sadly at me.

"No its My fault for thinking a celebrity like you, could like an average girl like me" I fire at him and loosen his grip on my arm and run out.

"Sabrina!" He calls out after he chases me. I need a break from all this drama..

Hey guys! It's a bit longer but I hope you guys enjoyed. So that fight tho. Will they get back together? Or will they never make up? Keep reading to find out. If anybody wants to give me ideas for this book, I would appreciate it. I would love to hear how you guys want me to take this. Tomorrow I am starting a book with my friend and it's gonna be called misfortunate paints. So keep an eye out for that. Thanks to everyone who is reading this ilysm guys ;)