chapter 19

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating I've just been on a writers block on how to take this. I'm thinking of ending this book around chapter 30-40 but there will be a sequel!! Anyways I'll try to make this a good and long chapter to make up for not updating. I'll see you guys next time ;)

I hear a loud crash come from downstairs, as I sit upwards in bed.

"I-Isaac?" I squeak out, as he is nowhere to be seen. I glance over at the clock to discover it's 3:21 am. What the heck is going on?? I quietly make my way out of bed, as I go downstairs. I know this seems stupid to go investigate myself, but my curiosity is killing me. I reach my hand around for a light, but fail to find one.

"Hello?" I question out stupidly. Great job Sabrina, if there's a killer in your house they now know you're here. I mentally punch myself for saying that, and keep walking around.

"SABRINA HELP!!" I hear Isaac scream out, as I see a light on in the bedroom. I frantically run to the room, and the lights turn out. I freeze where I am, too scared to move. I am thinking about where Isaac is at, when somebody jumps on my shoulder.

"AH" I cry out as I fall to the floor. I lay on the floor sobbing, as all the lights turn back on. I look upwards to discover Isaac laughing his head off.

"You..should...of...seen...your..face" he speaks to me in between laughs. I shakily stand up, angered that he would mess with me like this.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?? I THOUGHT SOMEBODY WAS HURTING YOU!!!" I scream out as I back away from him.

"You...would of Cared if something would of happened to me?" He questions as he Sits down, not looking up at me. As soon as the words slip out his lips, my heart instantly drops.

"Of course I would of Cared" I say, as I sit down next to him. He looks at me sadly, trying to put on a smile.

"Its just...nobody actually cares about me.. they all use me for fame or money."

"Remember when we fought, and we didn't talk for over a week?" I question to him, as he nods his head.

"If I was using you for money or fame, I wouldn't of left you for that time period.I do care about you...a lot" I admit as redness appears on my cheeks.
I blush a lot...

"Promise me something?" He questions out, his eyes looking directly into mine.

"Anything" I reply while smiling.

"Promise me...you'll love me..forever"

Forever... I will always stay with him forever.

"I promise i'll love you forever." I state while my smile widens.

"Now.. lets play some music to get off this sad topic!" I exclaim,running to grab my phone.

"Okay!" He agrees while smiling.
I arrive back shortly, scrolling through my songs for a good one. A evil grin appears on my face, as I find the perfect Song to play.

Drag me down.

"I'VE GOT FIRE FOR A HEART I'M NOT SCARED OF THE DARK, YOU'VE NEVER SEEN IT LOOK SO EASY" I start singing, as Isaac groans at my song choice

"Isn't this that one dimension?" He questions out, obviously confused

"First it's one direction, and they are the cutest boy band around." I correct him, dancing to Liam's singing.

"NOW SHUSH IT'S NIALL'S PART" I scream as I grow more excited.

"ALL MY LIFE YOU STOOD BY ME,WHEN NO ONE ELSE WAS EVER BEHIND ME. ALL THESE LIGHTS!! THEY CAN'T BLIND ME, WITH YOUR LOVE NOBODY CAN DRAG ME DOWN!!! NOBODY,NOBODY! NOBODY CAN DRAG ME DOWN! NOBODY NOBODY!!" I continue to sing as Isaac smirks in amusement.

"IVE GOT FIRE FOR A HEART IM NOT SCARED OF THE DARK, YOU'VE NEVER SEEN IT LOOK SO EASY! I'VE GOT A RIVER FOR A SOUL AND BABY YOU'RE A BOAT!! BABY YOU'RE MY ONLY REASON" I sing out baby, as I point to Isaac. I prepare to sing Harry's part as I keep dancing.

"IF I DIDN'T HAVE YOU THERE WOULD BE NOTHING LEFT!! THE SHELL OF A MAN COULD NEVER BE HIS BEST. IF I DIDN'T HAVE YOU I'D NEVER SEE THE SUN.YOU TAUGHT ME HOW TO BE SOMEONE, YEAHHHH. " I sing the rest of the song, as Isaac looks impressed how I know all the lyrics.

"Wow..." He finally states after I'm finished.

"Never doubt a directioner"

"That sounds like a disease"

"Yeah but a good one"

"There are good disease's?

"Now there is" I state while winking. We both lay back on the bed, as I'm exhausted from my little performance.

"So you're a fan of them?"

"Noooo.how'd you figure that one out?!??!" I question, as I do a fake gasp.

"I don't know.. just a lucky guess" he says,playing along with my game.

"Sabrina I...."

"Yes Isaac?"

"I.. I love you" he finally states while blushing.

He loves me.

"Thanks I love myself too" I say, trying to mess with him.

"Sabrina!!!"

"Okay..okay!!! I love you"I finally say, blushing as well. A huge grin appears on his face as he hugs me. We lay down talking for a little while, as my eyes start to close. A couple words fill my mind before I drift off to sleep.

I'll love you forever....