chapter 6

Note: this is not edited!!!!!!!!

isaac's pov:
I run outside my eyes searching the crowd In a panic. How could I say that to Sabrina? It definitely wasn't a mistake to ask her out. Ugh I'm just so stupid. I walk around the floor and i don't see Sabrina anywhere. I'm about to give up hope when I hear sniffling behind me. I turn around to see Sabrina crying on the floor.

"There you are!" I state as relief takes over my body.

"What does it matter?" She snaps."I'm just the girl you made a mistake with" she spat at me as she sobs harder into her knees. I deserve this, I was a complete jerk to her.

"Sabrina.." I start while sitting down next to her. "I'm sorry for saying what I did. It's from stress. Everything's been stressing me out. Amanda, the paparazzi, my career, everything!!" I confess as I start to stand up and walk away. I turn around to say one last thing. "I understand if you don't wanna talk to me anymore." I head out the door and drive home. As I'm passing by I look at the door to see a confused Sabrina. What have I done?

-3 days later-

It's been a couple days, and I haven't heard anything from Sabrina. I really messed this up and I know it. I know my words aren't gonna work on her. I need to show her i truly care about her. I walk into Starbucks at 10:30 am. Sabrina's shift starts just now and I'm as nervous as ever. I walk up onto the newly added stage and turn on the microphone.

"Hey everyone! My name's Isaac and I have something special for you all. Recently I have met the most amazing girl I ever laid eyes on. She has beautiful silky hair, and the prettiest eyes that I can get lost in. This song is dedicated to her. (The next part is the song so skip it if not interested in reading it. And yes ik the song is older)

        Little things: one direction

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me, but bare this in mind it was meant to be. And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks, and it all makes sense to me. I know you've never loved the crinkle by your eyes when you smile, you've never loved your stomach or your thighs. The dimples in your back at The bottom of your spine, but ill love them endlessly. I won't let these little things slip, out of my mouth.

I sing more of the song as the solo approaches. I run over to Sabrina and grab her hand. I walk up The stage and sit her on the chair as I sing to her

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you. And you'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to. If I let you know I'm here for you, maybe you'll love yourself like I.. love you oh

I sing the last line looking directly into her eyes to receive a smile. After the song finished Sabrina was smiling like crazy as the crowd started to cheer. I run over to Sabrina and hug her as she buries her head into my shoulder. Before I know what's happening the crowd starts going into a chant.

"Kiss,kiss,kiss,kiss!"

And so we do. As we kiss time seems to freeze, and nothing else matters. The worst mistake I've made was hurting Sabrina. I'm not done showing her how sorry I am, not quite yet.

Sabrina's pov:

Isaac  kisses me as my stomach explodes inside me.(not literally guys XD) I'm still mad at him for what he said, but I can't help myself. I can't help myself from thinking about him when he's not around, thinking about his beautiful face, and wanting him to be mine. When he breaks away from the kiss the whole crowd cheers as I blush lightly. We walk offstage as I turn to face him

"You know I haven't forgiven  you completely right?" I question while messing with my hair.

"Didnt expect you to" Isaac says casually as he stands next to me.

We both stare off into the distance for a little while. The conversations of other people filling the silence in the room.

"Sabrina we are going on a date tomorrow. Prepare to have the best night of your life." He states smiling at me.

"I'm not so sure about that" I say doubting him as I shake my head laughing.

"I have to run but see you later.....babe" he says as he winks.

"Bye" I say as I wave towards him. I'm kinda excited for this date tomorrow. Let's just hope this heals the bump we came across on our journey

Hey guys. It's night so this Might not be very good. But it's better than nothing right? See you guys next time. Enjoy :)