chapter 34

"I can't do this anymore" I mutter out,burying my head into my hands.

"Well I can't blame you there, not after everything you've been through" Lizzy agrees with me, occasionally glancing at Atsuko.

"I suppose everything happens for a reason" I state, a exaggerated sigh leaving my lips. Atsuko and Lizzy nod their heads in agreement, as Atsuko looks up at me.

"Hey Sabrina?" Atsuko questions, her sky blue eyes piercing into mine.

"Yea?"

"Promise me one thing" she starts, a serious expression shown on her face.

"Anything" I reply, not even daring to break eye contact with her.

"Please try to not think about him, and relax. Please just try, okay?"

I hesitate for a few moments, wondering if I should make a promise I will break.

"I promise" I lie, guilt building up on the inside for lying.

This is the only promise I can't keep..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a couple days since the incident with Isaac, each day the memory becoming fainter and fainter. I tend to think what would've happened if Isaac didn't cheat on me. Would there still be an "us?" Indeed it's not good to ask "what ifs" and I'm going to try my hardest not to.I wonder why Isaac decided to cheat on me, what was going through his head at the moment.

It could take forever until I find out.

-------flashback----------- (Isaac's pov)

"C'mon Isaac!!" Amanda drunkenly giggles, her breath reeking of alcohol.

"Amanda you've been drinking?" I question in shock, taking a few steps backwards.

"Yea.. but only like this many" she states, holding up a couple fingers. "Woah!! My thumb looks so cool!!" She exclaims, her interest now on her thumb.

"Isaac.. Sabrina doesn't love you" she says, her words coming out extremely slow

"Um yes she-" before I can finish my sentence, she slams her lips against mine.

"Why did you do that???!? You know I belong to Sabrina" I growl at her, completely unaware of the photo she took of us kissing.

"I just think Sabrina should know you're mine" with that, she winks and walks away.

I didn't think too much about what happened, until the next day it leaked all across the internet

If only Sabrina knew...

-------------end of flashback----------

Isaac's pov:

"You said the plan would work!!" I shout at Dylan, anger bubbling inside of me.

"Well I'm not Sabrina! I don't know what she's gonna say or do!!" He shouts back, anger noticeable on his face.

"This is all your fault!" I shout at him, knowing It isn't even remotely close to his fault. Indeed I'm acting extremely irrational, but I honestly couldn't care less.

"Wow.. just wow. talk to me when you're done acting like a complete idiot" he spits at me, pushing past me towards the door. Before I can apologize for my foolish actions, the door slams close. Silence bounces off the walls, slowly leaking it's way into my brain.

Silence has always been my greatest enemy.

Hey guys!! I know I was supposed to update the other day, but I got distracted. Anyways the winner of the character contest....is........................ @HateandDisgrace congrats! Your character will be included in the next chapter :) until next time!

~Kayla <3