chapter 25

Hey guys! I've already mentioned this chapters back, but I'm willing to write a story with anybody who would be interested. Please message me if you're interested. Now to the chapter ;)

Isaac's pov:
Why do I always hurt her? She's the best thing in my life, and I blew it. Sabrina is the sunshine in my dark and gloomy world, she makes my world brighter, she keeps my world spinning. Without her, I'm nothing.

Nothing at all.

I shift my body to the other side of my bed, thinking about Sabrina. My thoughts these last few days have been about her.everything I do comes back to Sabrina. Why did I have to be so stupid and go with Amanda?
I scream into my pillow, realizing how childish it was.

But I don't care, I just need her.

When I first met Sabrina, I knew she was the one. Everything about her is just percent. I love how intelligent she is, how she bites her lower lip when she's concentrating.

Sabrina has been ignoring my messages these last few days, but I wouldn't blame her...not after what I did.

Sabrina's pov:

I turn on my phone to discover I have 12 new messages. all of which are from Isaac. I delete all of his texts, and block his number. Why did he do this to me? I thought he loved me.. I go up to my bedroom, trying to force the thoughts about Isaac out of my head. Just as I lay down in my bed, my phone obnoxiously rings.

"Hello?" I question into the phone, not bothering to check who called.

"Hey gurlll!" A familiar voice said from the receiver.

Atsuko.

"Oh hi!!!" I say, trying my best to sound happy.

"Whats wrong?" She questions, Instantly picking up on my sadness.

"It's...nothing" I lie, frowning into the phone.

"Are you sureeee?" She questions, dragging out the word sure.

"I-Isaac cheated o-on me" I squeak out into the phone, trying to ignore the ache in my chest.

"HE WHAT??' Atsuko screams into the phone, hurting my ears a little bit. before I can respond, she keeps talking. "Sabrina I'm not against you on this situation, but you're acting stupid. why would you keep going back, if he continues to hurt you? You have called me so many times, crying to me about him. do you think it's time to move on?"

"There's something special about him...something I don't wanna lose.." I admit to her.

"What exactly Is that?"

"I don't know... But he's Got that one thing" (props to you if you know the song :) )

"I have to go" atsuko says, yawning into the phone.

"Alright goodnight" I say to her, as we hang up the phone.

For the past couple days I haven't been Doing much. I mostly sit around the house and watch Netflix. Lizzy has been busy with school, and Atsuko has a new job that she is constantly at.

I wonder what Isaac is doing at this very moment, if he's thinking about me. My eyes then start to get heavy, as my notification goes up. I hold the screen up to my face to discover a video from an unknown number.

Hey Sabrina..

The video starts, as Isaac is sitting in front of the camera with a guitar.

I miss you so much. I would do anything to see you again.. I'm hoping you can forgive me and we can take things slow. I understand If you can't forgive me, I don't know If I can even forgive myself. but here's a song I wrote for you..

(Just to clarify, I did not write this song. I know you guys probably realize that, but I don't want any drama saying that I stole the song. The song Isaac "wrote" is by Bruno mars. Again, this may be obvious, but I don't want any problems ;) )

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea, I'll sail the world.. to find you. if you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see, I'll be the light.. to guide you. we find out what we're made of, when we are called to help our friends in Need. you can count on me like 1,2,3 I'll be there. and I know when I need it I can count on you like 4,3,2 and you'll be there. cuz that's what friends are supposed to do oh yea. ohhhh

Isaac starts to sing, hitting the high note perfectly. Once the song ends, I find myself crying.

I'm sorry..for everything

And then the video ended

What should I do?