Chapter 1

"Glaiza! Glaiza! Glaiza!"

I could hear fans from all around me. Chanting her name as we wait for her to come out. I shuffled in my seat and fixed my hoodie. And as if on cue, the lights went up and a beautiful figure came into view. My heart raced as she came closer to the crowd. She waved and smiled. I couldn't move. It's the smile that could melt my heart every single time I see it. The genuine Glaiza de Castro smile.

The smile I've been dying to see again.

The smile that made me realize how much of a fool I've been.

She held up her guitar and strummed to the tune of "Till It's Time". The crowd went wild when she started singing. And just like that, the memories came flooding back to me.

---------

Beginning

"Where is she?" Direk asked, scratching his head. "Umuwi na ba siya agad? May meeting pa tayo ah."

"Nope. I think she went to the washroom." I replied.

"Guys, may interview pa 'ko mamayang 8pm." Chynna groaned and checked the time on her watch. "It's already 6:30. Bago pa ako makaalis, jusmiyo."

"Can somebody please check on her? Pasabi natatae na si Chynns. Hahaha--Aray!" Mike yelped after receiving a punch in the arm from Chynna. "Joke lang, eto naman." He added to which Chynna playfully rolled her eyes on. We all laughed at the two.

What's taking her so long? It's been ten minutes already.

The other staff headed home and the only people left were us main cast and Direk.

I should go check on her.

"Guys, ako na pupunta. Baka nakatulog na sa CR yun si Glai." I said and they nodded in approval.

The corridors in this hotel are confusing, good thing there are signs on every end. I didn't have much trouble on finding the girl's washroom since I had used it earlier. I was about to push the door open when she came out. I looked at her and saw that she had changed into her normal clothes, rather than the dresses we wore a while ago. Rock but classy.

I see her almost everyday and I'm still not used to how beautiful she is. It's like she could wear a rag and still look goddamn gorgeous.

"Hey, Rhi." She smiled sweetly at me that made me snap back into reality.

"Hey. Oo nga pala, may meeting tayo sa lobby. Kanina ka pa namin hinihntay." I said and her eyes widened.

"Ay shit. I forgot, sorry. Tara na!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the lobby. "Nako, lagot na naman ako kay Chynns." I laughed at how cute she was when she's nervous.

We arrived at the lobby in 30 seconds.

"I'm so sorry, Direk. My parents called and I forgot that we had a meeting." Glaiza said apologetically.

"It's okay, Glai. You two can take a seat over there and we can start." Direk said as he pointed to the couch where the others were seated. We walked to the couch and I saw Chynna looking at my hands and then at me. That was when I realized that Glaiza was still holding my hand. A blush crept up my cheeks.
I quickly let go and sat next to Sheena on the floor. Glaiza was on the couch and sat on the spot behind me. She wrapped her arms above my shoulders and around my neck. I froze. My heart started to beat faster than usual.

What the?