Chapter 22

"Bakit di mo sinabi sa'kin na tomboy ka?!" Bianca yelled, hitting me on the arm with a pillow. We were on my bed in my condo unit and I had just finished telling her everything."I'm your best friend, for pete's sake!"

"Aw! Masakit yun ha." I glared and hit her back. "And I didn't tell you kasi hindi naman ako tomboy, bestie."

"Tanga."

"Tanga ka rin."

"E anong tawag mo dun? Lesbian?"

I scrunched up my nose at her. "Parehas lang yun e."

"Alam ko! E ano nga? Hindi naman kita iju-judge or anything. You're my best friend, Yon."

I sighed and let my back collapse on the bed. "I don't know.. It's just.. Let's just say that I fell in love with Glaiza.. Who just so happens to be a girl."

"Ha?" She scrunched up her nose and lied down beside me. "Edi ganun nga. Parang ewan naman 'to e."

"Hindi ngaaaa. It's different." I answered as she gave me a puzzled look. "Whatever." I breathed, dropping the argument.

Silence fell.

Bianca was the first one to break it. "But if you were, you'd totally hit on me, right?"

I faced her and looked at her in disbelief. "What the hell? Ew, bestie."

"What? You know I'm hot." she mused.

I chuckled, patting her palms. "Bestie.. Just.. No."

"I hate you." She glared and we both laughed.

"Bestie.." I said in a small voice.

"Hm?"

"Thank you.. for understanding."

Bianca wrapped her arm around me, enveloping me into a side hug. "Are you serious? Best friend kita, you're like a sister to me. Walang kaso sa'kin yung preference mo no. You're still the same Rhian that I know and love. Kung ipagtabuyan ka man ng ibang tao, I'll always be here.." she held my hand assuringly. Awwwwwh "para tawanan ka." she grinned.

I chuckled and hit her on the arm. "Bwiset ka."

"Haha hindi. Pero seriously, I'm happy for you." she smiled. "Seryoso ka na ba dyan? I mean, does Cha feel the same way?

I sighed. "Yun na nga e. I don't know.. but whether or not she feels the same way, It doesn't matter.. Gusto ko lang siyang mahalin."

"Achuchuchu~ My bestie's in looooooove! How corny. Hahaha!" She teased, pushing the tip of my nose. "And the best part is, it's a girl! Oh my gosh, this is exciting. Ha!" She squeaked like a parakeet.

Ugh. I have the weirdest friends.

It was half past 9 o'clock and I really needed to go to sleep. Bianca went home about 20 minutes ago. I offered her to stay the night but she refused, she said she had her parents at home. So I let her go.

I took a quick shower and put on my pajamas. My phone beeped and I practically sprinted towards it to see if it was Glaiza. But unfortunately, it wasn't. I frowned.

I miss her already.

Oh well, I'll see her in the morning anyways.

I locked my phone and collapsed on the bed with a smile on my face, thinking of her. My eyes fluttered shut and I soon drifted into dreamland.