Chapter 7

Hey, your guard let me in. Here's your food, samin na tayo kumain. Nonood ako ng tv sa living room ha. Baba ka na lang when you're ready.

xx R

Ah. So siya pala yung nandito kanina. Tae. Kinabahan ako e.

I looked at the bag again and smiled. You could say that I looked like a fool right now. But it doesn't matter.

I changed into a white collar top and black shorts. Checked myself in the mirror and thought that I looked okay. I descended the stairs and saw Rhian on the couch, watching "How I met your mother". My footsteps were gentle and silent as I tiptoed towards her. I was about to surprise her when she laughed at something that Barney said. My heart melt. So instead of giving her a mini heart attack, I slowly slid my hands around her shoulder. Causing her to jump a little.

"Baliw ka. Nagulat naman ako sa'yo." she chuckled as she slapped and played with my hands.

"Sabi ko naman kasi sa'yo wag ka ng ngingiti ng ganun di'ba?" I said jokingly but really meant it. "Kaya ang daming nai-inlab sa'yo e."

She turned to face me and hit me in the arm with a couch pillow. "Echosera ka! Di naman ako nakaharap nung tumawa ako ah. Pano mo makikita?"

"Di ko naman kailangan makita para masabi ko yun e." Her cheeks were burning red right now. I laughed as she kept hitting me with the soft weapon.

"Ang corny mo! Pati anong madaming nai-in love ka dyan? Parang sa'yo wala ah! Hahaha!"

"Aba, wala talaga! Sino ba naman ako diba? Isa lang naman akong hamak na binibining laging gutom. Hahaha!"

"Sus! Multitalented Glaiza de Castro, hindi nakaka-in-love? Oh please!"

"Kung nakaka-in-love ako edi sana in-love na sa'kin yung crush ko."

"Ay may ganon ka pala? Ang crush ng bayan, may crush din pala." she teased and I made a face.

We both laughed and I tucked a stray strand of her hair behind her ear. We were just there until our laughter softened into smiles. My hand was still touching her face. I just stared into her eyes, never wavering for even a second. I could stay like this forever. Just looking at her. Seeing her looking straight at me as well.

Silence filled the room. But after a few seconds, Rhi smiled at me and whispered. The kind of whisper that the only person who can hear it is the person in front of you.

"Anak ka ng tipaklong. Lumayo ka nga sa'kin." she said with a straight face.

I chuckled "Oh bakit na naman? Anong ginawa 'ko?"

She stared at me and when I was about to speak, she kissed me on the cheek. Her actions shocked me so that I was unable to move. She leaned back again and looked at me.

"Sorry. Sabi ko naman kasi sa'yo mas nakaka-in love ka e." she said while pinching both my cheeks with her fingers. She smiled.

I swear to God, if it was possible for skin to turn into a solid bright red, I was blushing that hard right now.

I was still just staring at her. She removed her hands from my face and frowned again. She hit me on the head with the pillow that made me realize what just happened.

"Tamo 'to. Tigilin mo na nga kasi yan. Mababaliw na 'ko dito e. Sasampigahin kita!" she said and I laughed.

"Ikaw nag-umpisa diyan e. Tara na! Baka inaantay na nila tayo dun." I said as I held her hand and dragged her towards the door. She turned the tv off and we headed out.

We rode in separate cars.

Rhian's POV

I was alone in my car and no one could see me. Okay, I can freak out right now.

Why did I do that? Oh my gosh. I just kissed Glaiza. Well, it was on the cheek BUT STILL! Tapos sinabi ko pa na nakaka-inlove sya. *facepalm* Babae naman ako ah. Wala nga lang akong boyf-- MAY BOYFRIEND NGA PALA 'KO! I haven't thought of him since yesterday. Shoot. So. Weird. Ugh. You did this, Glai.

I turned up the music to relieve me of my thoughts. But I guess destiny was playing a joke on me because the song playing was "Paano" by Glaiza. I opened the car's compartment beside me and grabbed the ONLY non-Glaiza album. What? I'm a fan. Sue me. It was a Lady Antebellum album. I inserted it and "I did with you" boomed. It was a chill song that is perfect for people in love. Myseld included. I just don't know with whom.

I'm confused af. Not good.

I arrived at our house about half an hour later. I parked inside and got out of my car. No sign of Glai's car anywhere. Where is she? I waited outside the gates for ten minutes before I saw her. She parked in front of our gate and got out holding a different paper bag.

"I'm sorry I took so long. Here you go." she said as she gave me the paper bag. "Fries for the corny chick a while ago." she laughed and I chuckled.

"Whatever. Tara na sa loob." I said and stuck out my tongue at her.

We went inside and saw Chynna, Kean, Mike, and Sheena eating pizza in front of the tv.

"Ang tagal nyo ha." Kean said as he held out two slices of pizza for us.

"Sorry na. Haha. Tara nood na tayo. Ano bang papanoorin natin?" Glaiza said as she took the slice and took a bite.

"Dahil mga lalaki kami ni Mike, bawal ang love story!" he said and Chynns frowned at him. "Ay joke lang pala. Love story pala yung mga tipong "Titanic" ganun." We all laughed at Kean's sudden retreat.

"Wala ka pala e! Hahaha!" Mike laughed.

"Don't worry boys, manonood tayo ng romcom. Forgetting Sarah Marshall tapos horror next." Sheena said and the two cheered.

"Maganda daw yun sabi nina TJ. Pinapapanood nga sakin e. Game!" Mike said.

We sat on the floor and Glai sat beside me. Mike was lying on the couch all by himself.

"Nasan na nga pala yung iba?" I asked.

"Susunod daw sila. Kasama sina Alden and Christian."

"Oooooh. This will be fun."

I grabbed a bowl of buttered popcorn from the table and started the movie. I leaned on the couch's armrest and took a handful of popcorn. Glaiza and I were sharing the bowl and soda with two straws.

We were about half an hour into the movie when the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." I said as I stood up and opened the door. Pauline, Alden, Bianca, and Christian greeted me with warm smiles that I returned. "Yay! Pasok na kayo, kanina pa nag-start yung movie." They all hugged me before they entered and sat in front of the tv.