Chapter 13

The interview lasted for about an hour but we were invited to eat at the venue. Chynna and I got out of the building at 9am.

"I'm excited to see the article already." she grinned as we approached my car.

"Shut up." I said and got in the driver's seat of the car. "Saan tayo?"

"Wala ka na bang appointment?"

"Meron pero mamaya pang 1pm yung next."

"Ah. Tara kina Sheens, may pag-uusapan tayo."

I raised my right eyebrow at her. "Ano pag-uusapan natin?"

"Mamaya na. Pag nandun na tayo kina Sheens. Kaya nga TAYO di ba?" I rolled my eyes at her and started to drive.

We arrived at the condo building and went straight up her unit. I held my fist up to knock on the door but before it touched the wood, a pokerfaced Sheena opened the door. Her head exactly facing my fist.

"You're late." she said as she was staring at my hand just inches away from her nose. Chynns and I laughed at her.

"Well, I'm sorry. I didn't know that this was a scheduled meeting." I joked. Sheena stood back and motioned her hand to let us in.

I went in first and narrowed my eyes to look for anything suspicious.

"Okaaaay, so wha-" I was interrupted by the two grabbing each of my arms and dragging me to the bed. We were sprinting to the bed and they threw me on the covers. I landed face down on Sheens's enormous Hello Kitty plushy.

"What the hell?!" I yelled as I looked back at the two. They were just standing there, grinning at me. I shot them a deadly glare and they plopped themselves on my sides.

"You've been spending too much time with Rhian. Ain't that right, girl?" Chynna, on my left, said as she placed her chin on the palm of her left hand and nodded to the person on my right.

Sheena held up her right hand to her mouth and pretended that she was holding a microphone. I facepalmed and smiled. These two are complete idiots. "Right you are, missy. So, Cha, the whole world wants to know.. Ano nga ba ang meron sainyo ni Rhian Ramos?"

She shifted her hand to face my mouth. I laughed. "What?! Wala! Ang mamalisyosa nyo!"

"Talaga? Wala? He he he" Chynns chuckled like an old man who had an evil plan and put a hand on my shoulder. "Matagal ka na naming kilala, Cha. Alam namin kung may nadadama ka o wala."

"Kaya nga. Besides, we're your best friends! It's not like we're gonna run around and tell people your secrets." she chuckled. "Dali naaa."

I sighed. There's absolutely nothing I can hide from these two. They're like my personal detectives. Always rummaging through my thoughts.

I sat up by the pillows and they scooched to face me. They were lying down in front of me with both hands supporting their heads. They looked like those kids who were waiting for their bedtime story. Their eyes were full of excitement and eagerness.

I put my hand on my forehead and smiled. "Ano ba kasi gusto niyong malaman?"

Sheena raised her hand. I laughed and nodded at her. "What. is. going. on?"

"Nothing's going on. I swear!" I smiled.

"Wait, let me rephrase the question. Do you have a thing going on for Rhi?" Chynna asked.