Chapter 29

Sheena's jaw hit the floor as she held the doorknob with Chynna panicking behind her, palm slapped against her face.

The four of us were glued to where we were. No one dared to speak first but after a few seconds, Sheena took a step forward and let Chynna walk in before slamming the door shut. "What the hell was that?"

I knew very well what she was pertaining to. I just didn't know where to start explaining.

So, out of nervousness and shock, I shuffled in my seat and tried to play innocent. "What the hell was what?"

"That." She spat firmly, eyeing the both of us.

I was about to answer when Rhian suddenly cut in. "Oh those are my notes." She nervously smiled at the unamused woman in front of us.

Awww. I'll kiss her for that later.

"Yeah. Actresses gotta have their notes, right?" I chuckle nervously.

She nods. "Especially sa'tin na kakaiba yung roles. Remember TomDen?"

"Oo! Ang alam ko lagi din silang nagno-notes e. Alam mo na, no pain no gain." Ha? Ano ba mga pinagsasasabi ko?

Rhian furrowed her eyebrows at me but went along still. "Tsaka good things come to those who wait."

WTF. "Hindi, time is g--"

"TUMIGIL KAYO!" Sheena yelled, interrupting us from our pointless reasonings. "Yung tanong ko ang sagutin niyo. Anak ng tokwa."

Silence.

"What were we talking about again?" I whispered innocently as I squinted my eyes at Sheena.

"GLAIZA DE CASTRO!" She screamed, making the three of us flinch and sink back in our seat.

Scary Sheena Halili mode: ON

She widened her eyes at the both of us before slowly taking a seat across the coffee table. "Explain. Now." She ordered.

Wow. Déjà vu much?

We didn't want to see any more of beastmode Sheena so we told her everything. Everything we told Chynna, and everything else she wanted to know. Turns out that Chynna tagged Sheena along because she thought that Yoyon was having OOTD problems. As if she'd need help on that matter.

"Awwww, you guys are really together!" She squeals and giggles after we were done explaining.

I grabbed Rhian's hand and gave the two a small smile. "Yeah. Yes we are."

"Oh my goooosh." Sheens exasperates happily. "I'm you friend! You could've just told me!"

"Paano masasabi ng mga 'yan, e gulatin mo ba naman sa pagpasok natin." Chynna remarks.

Sheens turns around and slaps Chynna's arm. "At ikaw naman! Alam mo naman pala, di mo man lang sinabi sa'kin. Nakaka-hurt kayo ng feelings." She poses dramatically.

"Aray ha. Syempre! Alam mo namang hindi ganun kasimple yung relationship nila e."

"Whatever, Ortaleza." Sheena waves her hand dismissively before facing us again. "On that note, ano na nga palang balak niyo? Magpa-public ba kayo?"

Rhian grabs the paper we were scribbling on and hands it to Chynna. "That's kinda the reason why I called Chynna, since she was the only one who knew about us. But since alam mo na rin, we need both your opinions." She explains and I nod in agreement.