Chapter 16

She pushed my face and smiled. "Don't push it, Galura."

I leaned back on the couch and laughed. This girl's impossible. My phone rang and I was about to grab it when Rhi beat me to it. "Hoy phone ko 'yan, Howell."

She ignored what I said and tapped on the screen. Her facial expression turned from playful to deadly in a second. I wonder who it is.

"Oh sino ba yan?" I asked but she didn't answer. "Huy!"

"Si Benny mo." she spat and threw me my phone without looking at me as she stood up.

I laughed and shook my head as I answered the call.

"Hi Benj."

"Hi beautiful. Good morning."

I looked at Rhi and saw that she was just standing there with her arms crossed. Cute. "Good morning din. Bakit nga pala?"

"Ano.. What's Rhian's address? Kasama ko si Chynchyn ngayon, I'm driving her truck. E di pala alam ng babaysot na 'to yung condo."

I heard Chynna shout 'sorry ha!' and their faint chuckling on the other line.

"Andyan ka na ba? Sino-sino na kayo?"

"Yeah. Ako pa lang, actually. Teka.. ba't ikaw nagdadrive ng truck ni Chynns?"

"Cha, gusto ka daw kasi niyang maki-" Chynns said but I guess Benny shut her up.

"Hindi.. Kasi.. Ano.. Chabs.." he started speaking a little too fast. "Tinawagan ako ni Chynns-"

"No, I didn't." Chynna laughed and Benny shushed her. I laughed just listening to them.

Ben sighed and started to speak again. "Fine. I wanted to see you before you guys go. There, I said it."

"You wanted to see me?" I said a little louder to make sure that Rhi heard me. I suppose she did because she looked at me. "Aww, sweet. Sige na, baka mabangga pa kayo. I'll just text you the address. Drive safely, okay?"

I could see a very annoyed Rhian Ramos through my peripheral vision. A smile crept up my face, I just couldn't help it.

"Of course, beautiful. Thank you. Bye."

"Bye." I ended the call and looked at her.

"Bakit?" I asked with a silly smile on my face but she looked away.

"Wala." she replied without looking at me.

"Talaga?"

"Wala nga."

"E ba't ka ganyan?"

"Anong ganto?"

"Ba't parang galit ka?" I couldn't control my smile.