Chapter 1

ISABELLAS POV:

I ended off cheer practice with a nice flip at the end of our routine.

"Good Job girls! Sam you seemed a little bit floppy but other than that you did great. Everyone remember to practice because we've competition coming up soon!" I clapped my hands and smiled.
As you can see I'm the Captain of the cheerleading team. It's hard but I love my girls. This is my first year of college and I love what I'm doing. I'm with them basically everyday after class and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

"Isabella!" Someone called from behind. I looked back and saw my best friend Lucy running to me but tripped.

"No rush Luce I'm still here," I laughed helping her up.

"Sorry," she chuckled.

"Don't be sorry," I smiled. "So whats up?"

"Well I'm just wondering if I could get bumped up on cheer," I'm so confused right now.

"Explain," I gestured her to talk more.

"I just feel like I'm a nobody on the team. I'm all the way in the back during routines and the attention is never on me," she sighed.

"Alright done," I took a bite out of my apple.

"What do you mean?"

"You'll be in the front next time," I shrugged.

"Thank you so much! I love you!" She tackled me into a hug which made me laugh.

"Luce you're my best friend, you should've told me this before. I could've arranged something and I love you too," she pulled back.

"Did you get that text about the party?"

"Sure did," I nodded and she started jumping and squealing.

"Are you going?"

"No," I shook my head.

"Why not?" She frowned.

"Because I'm not into that partying stuff," I shrugged.

"I understand that but don't you want to try new things?" She stopped walking and turned to me and I sighed.

"Yeah things like rock climbing, kayaking, and I don't know maybe touching my nose with my tongue!" I exclaimed throwing my hands up.

"It's your choice but you're missing out."

"Alrighty," I stuck my two thumbs up.

"Oh and Bella?"

"Yeah?" She looked at me and touched her nose with her tongue.

"I hate you," I laughed then looked down at my phone "I need to go. Family time!"

"Okay bye," she waved.

"Byee," we walked in different directions.

If I'm being honest I don't have anything later but to catch up on Pretty Little Liars. Yeah I was far behind. I got into my car and blasted music. That's a thing I loved to do, listen to music. I play some instruments like Guitar and Piano. I sing a little too but I'm not good. I pulled up into my driveway and saw about 7 black vans infront of my house. What the hell?