Chapter 21

ISABELLAS POV:

We're at the airport right now and I'm saying my goodbye to Harry and waiting for the rest of the boys.

"We will do that same thing like last time okay? Video chat 3 times, text everyday okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"Thank you for taking me on vacation," I whispered.

"You don't have to thank me, I was happy to do it. Where's your phone?" I took it out of my pocket. "Do you use it much?"

"Only to text you guys. I used twitter once but I'm confused about it"

"It's kinda stupid. Just tweet whatever," he laughed and I smiled. I loved seeing him laughing. "Also can you send me those pictures we took on the trip," I nodded.

"BELLY!" I heard someone scream I looked behind me and saw Niall running towards me. He picked me up and started twirling me around.

"Niaaaall!" I laughed.

"Our flight leaves soon," he pouted.

"Lou, when does El come back?" I asked.

"I'm not sure but I'll have her go over to you when she comes back," I nodded.

"I'm gonna miss you so much," I told Harry and I'm pretty sure my eyes were starting to tear up.

"Don't cry, pleasee don't because if you do that's gonna make me upset and probably make me cry too," he said holding both my hands.

"I'm sorry," I let out a quite sob.

"No it's okay," he gave me a long kiss. "Paul's going to take you home and then follow us to wherever we are."

"I can get home by myself it's fine."

"I need to make sure you're safe," he whispered.

"Group hug," Zayn said and his voice cracked.

"Zayn why are you crying?" I laughed.

"You guys are too cute."

"Aww Zayns got a soft spot," I teased giving him a hug and then everyone else joined when they pulled away I was still holding onto Harry and didn't let go. I started crying and I felt tear streams going down my far. He's so warm, I wish I could stay like this forever.

"Bells we've gotta go," he whispered and I shook my head. "Please don't make this hard," I need him with me. "Come on, let go," he said trying to make me go. "Paul"

"Got it," Paul said he came up to us and tried pulling me off.

"Harry," my voice cracked.

"I'm sorry love but just let him take you," I let go of Harry and Paul threw me over his shoulders. I looked behind me and saw them walking away. Niall looked back and frowned.

HARRYS POV:

"That was so hard," I whispered.

"She's obviously gonna miss you Harry," Niall said.

"Yeah I know I just feel bad."

"When we get to the tour bus talk to her," Liam said.

"When her voice cracked I just wanted to hold her and take her with us."

"I understand mate. I wish I could take Perrie with me," Zayn said patting my shoulder.

"How long did it take your girlfriends to not get emotional?"

"About the 3rd time but they still tear up," they all said except Niall.

"She didn't do this the first time though."

"That's because you weren't as close" Zayn shrugged.

"When we came back from tour we slept together, so now I would say were pretty close."

"Okay okay enough," Liam said not wanting to hear more details. "I think I might agree with Zayn. You are starting to know each other and get used to everything."

"Yeah bu-"

"Her feelings are stronger now," he said.

"I know and so are mine" I sighed.

"You really love her don't you?" I nodded. "These 7 months will go by fast okay? She's fine and you can visit once and a while remember?" I nodded again. "Alright flights taking off, lets do this boys," we have our own jet so it's just us.

"When's our first concert?" Niall said laying down on the floor.

"Niall sit in a chair and I think Paris," Liam said.

"Which one?" Lou laughed and I glared at him.

"Shut up Lou."

"France," If only She was with us, she would've had a blast. The whole time I'm there I'm going to be thinking of her!

"Hey did anyone being any chips?" Niall whined.

"No," I shook my head.

"If only we can order pizza on planes."

"Too bad we can't" Lou said.

"I'm trying to sleep," Zayn said throwing a pillow.

"We don't want to sleep though," Niall crossed his arms.

"Yeah well I do. We're going on stage tonight so rest."

"I think I'm good," he turned to Lou and kept talking.

"GUYS SHUT UP," I screamed. "GO TO FUCKING SLEEP!"

"What the hell is up your ass?" Niall asked

"Nothing it's just were going to be stuck in this plane for a long time and all you guys are doing is shouting," I huffed.

"Damn alright," Niall turned around and sat by himself.

I put my headphones on and went to sleep. I feel bad for Bells, she just wants to be with me. I can't blame her, I'm gone for so long. I hope El keeps her company. It's kinda funny how the boys don't worry too much about their girlfriends but I get worried sick. She's new to all this. If I was in her position I would've dumped me but she can't because technically we're married.