Chapter 39

ISABELLAS POV:

"Harry open up!" All of a sudden the door slowly opened.

"Um hey."

"She needs to tell you something but refuses to. You need to know and if she says something that doesn't make you shocked then don't let her leave."

"Niaall," I groaned. He brought me over to the couch and placed me down.

"Sorry Belly but I had to do this."

"You really didn't but okay," I sighed. Niall left and Harry closed the door behind him.

"So what brings you here?" He came and sat next to me but I moved back a little.

"I told Niall I didn't want to tell you yet."

"Tell me....." he motioned for me to keep going.

"I don't know how to."

"If you're still stuck on me making out with that girl then let it fucking go," he spat.

"You're such a jerk," I shook my head.

"It's the truth! You're so stuck in the past you won't look at the future."

"Past? THE PAST? THIS HAPPENED RECENTLY IT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE CONSIDERED AS THE PAST!"

"LET IT GO!"

"FUCK OFF HARRY!"

"JUST FUCKING TELL ME!"

"I'm pregnant," I whispered.

"Pregnant?" His face softened.

"Yep," I got up. "Now since I told you I can leave."

"You were afraid to tell me that?" I nodded.

"I just- I'm mad and can't even look at you right now," I opened the door but he shut it before I could go out.

"You can't keep running away from me!" He growled.

"This situation happened because of you Harry? Remember?"

"OF COURSE I DO BUT YOU CAN'T HOLD THIS FOREVER!" He punched the table which made me flinch.

"Try being in my position."

"STOP MAKING EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!"

"IM NOT!!!" I screamed as loud as I can.

"ARE YOU SURE? ALL YOU DO IS RUN AWAY? YOU JUST CRAVE ATTENTION DONT YOU?!"

"Well," I whispered. "I'm leaving. I don't want any attention. Just two words Harry....Fuck.You," I opened the door and slammed it. I'm fucking pissed. "Open up!" I yelled.

"How did it go?"

"Did they give any medicine for headaches?"

"I think so," he looked in the bag they gave him. "Here," he handed me a pill and I sat down. "Thank you,"

"No problem. Hey is it okay if I go out?"

"Niall you don't have to ask," I laughed. "Go have fun," I gave him a warm smile and I honestly meant it.

"Thanks you're the best," he gave me a hug and left.

I heard a knock on the door and I opened it. Liam, Zayn and Lou were standing there.

"Hey," I smiled.

"CONGRATULATIONS BELLA!" Lou screamed and they tackled me for a hug.

"Thanks," I smiled.

"I remember-" Zayn started to speak but something came up in my head that made me curious.

"Wait I have a question," I said.

"Yeah?" Liam tilted his head.

"How did you find out I was pregnant?"

"Harry."

"Okay," I nodded.

"Are you mad?"

"No you guys were going to find out eventually. I just wish I was the one who told you," I shrugged.

"Yeah we understand," Zayn told me.

"Do you need anything?" Liam asked.

"No thank you but it was sweet of you guys coming by."

"No problem. If you need something call us," Lou smiled and I nodded.

"I will," I nodded and they left.

I sat on the couch and turned the tv on. I just need to relax right now. I have a day to myself, this is great. No fighting, no worries just me and my baby. I smiled looking down. Am I going to be a good mom? I sure hope so.