Chapter 19

"TODAY IS THE DAY!" I screamed getting up running to Harry's room. "Come on Harry! We're going to Paris today!" I said clapping my hands.

"I'm ready Bells," he laughed.

"Right.."

"If you have to say goodbyes to anyone go now," I nodded. It was early in the morning so I only went to the person who wouldn't mind. I opened Nialls door and he was laying down. "Niall," I whispered and he groaned sitting up.

"Hmm Yeah?" he rubbed his eyes.

"I just wanted to say bye," I smiled sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Have fun," he pulled me in for a hug and I nodded while my head was on his chest.

"See you soon," I waved getting up.

"Bye," I closed the door.

"Come on," Harry whispered holding my hand walking to the car.

"Paul!"

"Isabella!"

"He's driving us there," Harry told me.

Once we arrived at the airport I looked over to Harry and he handed me sunglasses. I put them on and people really do scream some nasty things.

"Make room!" Paul screamed and everyone backed up. We made our way through.

"You good?" Harry asked

"Yeah," I smiled

We got our passports and went to the plane. I closed my eyes and let my dreams fill my head.

******HARRYS POV:*******

I looked over to Bells and she was fast asleep. She's so cute.

"Welcome to Paris, Texas. Our flight will be arriving shortly" ( if this is in some kind of movie or show I didn't mean to copy it. I just randomly thought about this lol)

"SHIT!" I jumped from my seat.

"Is there a problem?" A flight attendant asked me.

"Well YEAH! I thought we were going to Paris France!" I exclaimed.

"No sir."

"Fuck," I whispered.

"Harry?" I heard Bella groan waking up.

"I'm over here. One sec okay?" She nodded putting her head against the window.

"Is there a plane that can take us straight from here to France?"

"Probably until next week."

"Great," I said sarcastically sitting back down.

"What's wrong?" Bells asked putting her hand on my shoulder.

"You know how were supposed to be in Paris, France right now?" She nodded "We're in Paris but in Texas," her eyes widened.

"What?"

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay but I was really hoping to go there," she slumped down.

"I'm going to make this fun okay?"

"Who bought the tickets?" She asked.

"Lou."

"WHAT!" She sat up "Why would you trust him? He thinks we're in some battle!" She exclaimed. Yeah he's all types of crazy.

"Shit Lou!" I groaned punching the seat infront of us.

"I'd rather if you didn't do that" a little girl turned around glaring at me then looked forward. If looks could kill I'd be dead.

"Please buckle in your belts, we will be landing shortly."

"I'm gonna kill him," I muttered.

"Harry I'm not mad at you," she laughed. "It's just Lou. I called a truce and we shook hands but clearly that didn't mean anything."

"We're staying for 4 days"

"HEY ISN'T THAT HARRY STYLES?" Someone on the plane screamed bringing the attention to us. Fuck.

"Yeah I think it is!" Someone else shouted.

"I'll sign and take pictures only if you don't tackle us okay? This is my wife over here and she's still getting used to this," I said pulling her close to me and she smiled. We got off the plane after I took pictures with people and signed stuff.

"Alright here we go," I said taking her hand and walking out of the airport.

"What now?"

"Hotel?"

"Oh yeah."

We got to a cab and drove to a hotel near by.

"Come on Harry smile" she poked me.

"I didn't bring you to the place you wanted," I sighed.

"And that's okay as long as were together I'm happy," she honestly said.

"Yeah but still. I had everything planned out."

"Harry look at me!" I looked up and into her eyes.

"I'm okay I promise you that. I love you so much and I'm grateful for you and putting your time into thinking about but like you said, we are going to have fun here," she held my hand and squeezed it.

"You're the best," I gave her a hug.

"Now come on let's check out a room," she pulled me to the front desk. I looked around and there was absolutely no one there, maybe a couple but old enough to think I'm just a normal boy.

"Room 143," the lady said giving us our key.

"Thank you," Bells smiled taking it.

We made our way up the stairs and got to the room.

"Woah," her jaw dropped.

"Holy shit," I whispered.

"THIS PLACE IS HUGE!" She screamed running around in it. I was amused by how happy she was. "Harry come look at the view from here!"

"The only view I like is you," I said taking her hand and crashing my lips on hers. Things got pretty heated up. I pulled her shirt off and pushed her against the bed. I hovered her not wanting to squish her and kissed her jawline. (Not going further sorry again and I realized that it escalated really quickly so sorry for that)