Chapter 50

HARRYS POV:

She's been doing good, very calm and relaxed. I was upstairs reading and she was downstairs. I'm gonna go sneak up on her, if that's possible. I walked down and she was on the couch with her feet up on the coffee table, eating some popcorn. I looked at the screen and there was a movie playing. I tip toed into the living room and climbed on top of her with both my knees on each side of her.

"Harry I'm watching," she whined and put the popcorn on the table.

I leaned in so that our lips were brushing again each other but we weren't kissing. We stayed like that for a good 30 seconds until she crashed her lips on top of mine. She pushed me backwards onto the couch and got on top of me ripping my shirt off.

"Bells that was my favorite shirt," I pouted.

"Be quiet," she mumbled into my lips and sat on my torso.

She slid her tongue on my bottom lip and I let her in. It started to become a make out session until she pulled away and moved her head down to neck. She kissed my colorbone and then I flipped us over. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door and I groaned staying where I was and Bells got up.

"I forgot I ordered pizza," she laughed coming in with a box

"Bells commeee onn!" I groaned rubbing my face.

"Maybe later I'm hungry," she stuck her tongue out.

"Yeah well so am I," I buried my face into the sofa.

"Come eat."

"No."

All of a sudden someone sat on my back and turned the tv up. I held her and switched my body over so now she was sitting on my stomach.

"You look comfy," I mumbled.

"I never finished my movie."

"Forget about the movie"

"But I'm eating."

"Beeeelllss!"

"Harry no," she put her hand on my stomach and then collapsed on me

"You okay?"

"Yeah your skin is really warm and smooth," she took another bite of her pizza while looking at the screen. She's like a little baby! "What's that?" She pointed to the patch on the arm. Shit I forgot to cover that up.

"A tattoo," I gave a fake smile.

"When did you get that?"

"Not long ago. It's covered for right now because that's what they do after it-"

"Harry I know all about tattoos."

"How?" I asked confusedc

"My dad had a couple," she shrugged

"O-"

"What did you get?" I fixed it all up and showed her. It was a heart with her name and Jonathan's.

"Harry that's permanent you know that right?"

"Yeah and so is our love Bells."

"I love you. I say it all the time and I'm sorry if it annoys you but I really do," she gave me a hug.

"Of course it doesn't annoy me wanna know why?" I didn't let her answer "because I love you too."

Then she got up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm gonna go take a bath."

"Okay," I nodded.

20 minutes has passed and I heard my name being yelled.

"What's going on?" I ran to the bathroom and she was sitting in the bath tub

"Come here" she motioned to come near her. I think she was gonna whisper something so I put my head close to her and she grabbed my hand pulling me in.

"Noooooo!" I groaned "You got my favorite pants all wet."

"Looks like I'm gonna have to buy you a new outfit," she came to me and took them off. I was a little surprised but her actions but I really didn't care. I pulled her on my lap and she wrapped her legs around me waist as we sat. The water was in both of our hairs but we didn't care. (I'm not going further sorry But yes they did it)