Chapter 9

ISABELLAS POV:

I woke up with a loud thud.

"OPEN UP," Harry screamed banging on the door.

"Leave me alone," I mumbled into my pillow. He was just going to yell at me.

"Isabella," Liam said sternly.

"Open this fucking door right now!" Harry yelled kicking it. Okay well that one scared me.

I walked to the door and slowly opened it and he came storming in followed by Liam.

"Why did you leave last night?" Liam said calmy.

"Because I wanted to," I shrugged.

"YOU UNDERSTAND YOU CANT DO THAT RIGHT? WE'RE FAMOUS! PEOPLE KNOW YOU'RE WITH US. THEY COULD'VE KIDNAPPED YOU OR HURT YOU IN SOME WAY!" Harry screamed.

"That's true," Liam agreed

"Okayy..."

"Lis-"  I cut him off.

"NO YOU LISTEN! WHY ME? HAVE YOU SEEN PERRIE, EL AND SOPHIA? THEY DO WHATEVER THEY WANT! AND WANNA KNOW WHY I LEFT? BECAUSE HARRY BEING THE MANWHORE HE IS WAS SHOVING HIS TONGUE DOWN SOME GIRLS MOUTH! GOOD LUCK WITH YOU BEING A CHEATER ON THE NEWS PAPER!"I screamed letting all my anger out. I know calling him a Manwhore is rude but I just can't take it anymore.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" He screamed throwing his hands up in the air and I flinched putting my hands above my head. They both looked at each other and their face softened.

"Isabella," Liam whispered and I put my hands down and looked around.

"What?" I bit my lip.

"Did you think I was going to....hit you?" Harry said struggling to say the last 2 words.

"No."

"Isabella."

"I'm fine," I smiled as my eyes watered.

"No no no," Harry whispered to himself. "Liam can you please let me talk to her alone?"

"Is that okay?" Liam asked me and I just stood there frozen in place getting flashbacks.

FLASHBACK

"ISABELLA!" I heard a scream

"What?"

"Get me some beer."

"I can't reach that high though" I whispered looked on top of the fridge.

"Excuse me?" He got up.

"I'm too short," I looked at him.

"Dumb useless bitch!" He screamed slapping me.

FLASHBACK OVER

"Bells," Harry came close to me and I backed up until I hit a wall. He pulled me into a really tight hug "I would never ever hit you. Don't think I would. You're safe here and I'm so sorry," I felt tears on my shirt "I've never seen you so scared" he whispered. "I didn't mean to scare you. My hands were supposed to run through my hair," he pulled away. "I'M SO STUPID!" He screamed punching the wall.

"Harry it's fine it happens a lot," I said looking down.

"What do you mean a lot?"

"I flinch to a lot of things. It's not your fault," I said putting my hand on his arms.

"Why did you get scared?"

"It's just my past but it's okay now."

"Can you tell me?" I was unsure at first but nodded. He sat against the head board of the bed and padded a spot next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and my head was on his chest.

"When my dad found out his mom died he changed into something bad. He started drinking everyday, skipping work, it was like he was in his own bubble. One day I came home from school and he hit me, really hard. That's the day he started abusing me. The same actions followed days after until it became a daily routine," I whispered.

"Where is he now?" He asked.

"Prison," I shook a little bit.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that."

"I don't like when people feel sorry for me."

"You're a strong person Bells," I nodded smiling a bit.

"Harry I knew you weren't going to hit me" I said looking at him.

"I feel horrible," he whispered.

"I'm telling you this and I'm being 100% honest....don't." I'm being serious it's just my reactions are used to it. I'm not even mad at him.

"Why were you mad about the kissing thing?" He said.

"I have my reasons."

"Which are?"

"I'm not ready to tell you."

"You can tell me anything."

"I've never felt this way about someone and I know us being together was forced but now after being here for about a month I'm starting to like you. I'm sorry" I said and his eyes widened.

"You don't have to be," he whispered. "Wanna know why?" I shrugged. "I like you too" I couldn't help but blush. We heard the door knock and I groaned getting up and opened it and Niall came storming in.

"What is wrong with you?!" He yelled at Harry.

"Niall we talked about it it's fine" I said and he turned to me.

"What?" His jaw dropped. "You forgave him that easily?"

"I was never mad, also it was me not him,"I shrugged.

"Why you?"

"Long story."

"I have time," he laid down next to Harry and cuddled with him. Harry scrunched his face disgusted with the fact Niall laid next to him looking.

"Get out!" Harry laughed pushing him off the bed.

"Fine," he pouted.

Then Sophia came in "we're leaving tonight instead of tomorrow," I looked at Harry and he shrugged.

"Okay," we said smiling.

"Come on Niall," Sophia said and he walked out.

"Why did you kiss her?" I whispered looking at him.

"I'm not sure."

"Did you drink?" I asked and then yawned.

"We woke you up early I'm sorry" he said ignoring me and giving me a hug.

"Start packing!" I heard Zayn yell. We got up and starting putting our stuff away. I looked at my phone and tweeted something.

@Isabella_Styles: packing sucks :(

Then I instantly got replies

@harrysgirl2563: how about you pack your bag away from Harry's life :D @isabella_styles

@directioner731: @isabella_styles ew since when did you become Harry's wife?

After reading those I closed my phone.

"Let's go," Harry smiled taking my hand and I nodded.