Chapter 28

ISABELLAS POV:

I haven't talked to them the whole way there. You may think I'm over reacting but I really just want to go home and be by myself.

"Paul's picking us up," Niall told me. I didn't nod or shake my head, I just stood there. I didn't have anything to say. Paul pulled up and we climbed in

"Hi Bella," Paul smiled and I just waved. Harry went in the back with me like last time.
"What happened?"

"I'll tell you later," Harry told him.

After 25 minutes we got to the hotel they were staying at.

"Alright I need to run some errands," Paul said.

"Okay," Niall nodded.

"See you later," he said and waved goodbye.

We got out of the car and Harry and Niall grabbed my arms again while walking in. We went in the elevator and I just stood there.

"We're only helping you," Harry told me and I shook my head. We got out and knocked on the room.

"LOOK WHO'S HERE!" Lou smiled and I pushed past him going into a room.

HARRYS POV:

"What's her problem?" He laughed. Niall and I looked at each other wondering if we should tell them or not. They will find out either way so I'm just gonna say it.

"Why is she here?" Liam asked.

"We had no other choice!"

"Of course you did."

"Liam listen, she's in a bad place right now," I whispered.

"How bad?"

We sat down and explained everything that happened while we were there.

"Take her phone away," Liam said.

"I agree," they all said.

"Now?" They nodded.

"Twitter and social media is doing something to her and it's not good," Liam threw his hands into the air.

"Alright," I got up. "She's really mad at me."

"Me too," Niall spoke up.

"You?" Zayn asked.

"Look the only reason why I told her to take her sweatshirt off is because I saw a blade in the bathroom and dried up blood," he whispered. "I wasn't sure if there was blood because she broke the mirror or if something happened. I then puzzled up the pieces and it made me wonder." I closed my eyes and the thought of being in Nialls position.

"One of you go to her!" Liam ordered.

"Fine," I got up and went Into the room. She was curled up in a ball on the bed "Bells," I sat on the bed with her.

"Get out."

"No," I shook my head.

"I don't want to look at you," she mumbled into her pillow.

"We have some rules for you."

"We?"

"I told the others."

"Why!" She exclaimed. "So they can see how much of a joke I am!"

"Nobody thinks your a joke!" I shouted.

"The whole world does."

"Give me your phone," I reached my hand out.

"Why?"

"I'm taking it away."

"Why?"

"So you don't read this shit anymore"

"IT'S NOT SHIT!" She screamed.

"Then what is it?"

"Motivates me to be a better person." huhhhh?

"No no," I snatched it from her hands and got up.

"What are you doing!" She shouted. I threw it out the window.

"No more," she just stood there with her eyes widened.

"Are you serious right now!" She stopped.

"From now on when you go to a room, you don't lock the doors. I don't care if you're using a bathroom or changing okay? You. Don't. Lock. It. Second of all, you're going to start eating. At least three meals a day and a snack every other day. Third of all, you don't get to use sharp objects, not even a knife. If you need to cut up something you tell one of us and we will do it. Lastly you have to be with one of us at all times unless if you're using the bathroom or changing."

"What am I some kind of prisoner?" She crossed her arms.

"No."

"I'm okay though, I'm okay!" She said nodding. I shook my head and got up.

"Clean yourself up and come out of this room."

"Fine whatever," she mumbled.

I walked out letting her get dressed.

"I'm coming in."

"Alright," she came out and she was wearing a baggy short sleeves shirt and leggings.

"Come here," I whispered. She slowly walked over and stood infront of me. I lifted up her shirt a little bit and felt her stomach.

"I got bigger?"

"The opposite. You can almost see your bones."

"Harry let's just go'" she shook her head sighing and I nodded. We opened the door and went into the living room.

"Hey," they all said.

"Hi," she whispered.

I noticed them staring at her wrist then she caught them looking.

"I'll be back," she sighed and I followed her. She put a few bracelets over them "they were staring Harry" she whispered.

"They're not judging you."

"It's okay I'm used to it," she shrugged and I groaned.

"Guys stop staring at her fucking wrist!" I shouted and everyone looked at me.

"Sorry," they mumbled except for Niall since he wasn't doing it.

"Belly can I talk to you?" He asked and she shook her head. "Please," she shook her head again and he sighed.

"Just let her cool off, she'll talk to you tomorrow," I told him.

"Why is she talking to you?"

"I actually have no idea," I shrugged.

"I'm still going to talk to her abo-"

"Talk to her about anything just not today," he nodded.