Chapter 49

HARRYS POV:

I woke up and she wasn't next to me! Ughh. I got up and walked around in the hallway she was standing in Jonathan's room. She noticed I was here but her head was still looking down.

"Good Morning," she whispered

"It's been less than 24 hours, get out of here," I shook my head.

"No."

"It's off limits. Just being in here will only make you miss him more."

"Fine," she got up and pushed past me.

"Bells don't be like that," I followed her.

"Like what?"

"I don't know, mad at me, grumpy."

"You could've let me say goodbye you know."

"You would've took him and locked yourself in a room together until Liam left."

"Not true!" She crossed her arms.

"Yes true," I stated.

"Harry I don't have time for this," she groaned going downstairs and opening the front door.

"No," I picked her up and she her feet started kicking around.

"Let me go!" She grunted.

"Where are you going?" I set her on the floor and closed the door.

"To Liam's house."

"Well you can't," I kneeled down.

"Why are you doing this to me."

"It's a child Bells."

"Yeah ours."

"Do you hear yourself right now?"

"He needs u-"

"OH JUST SHUT UP!" I screamed "HE DOESNT NEED US, ITS YOU! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO NEEDS HIM SO STOP ACTING LIKE A FUCKING SELFISH PERSON!" Her eyes widened.

"I- I-" she stuttered and tears started forming in her eyes. I don't know why but she's just been sensitive lately.

"No Bells please don't cry," I whispered "I'm sorry."

"Why would you say that?"

"It just came out, I didn't mean it" I rubbed her back and she calmed down a bit and her breathing started to become normal again.

"How am I being selfish? I just want to make sure Johnathan is safe," her voice cracked.

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to snap at you like that," I sighed. I think that's how she calms down, talking gently and rubbing her back.

"You're right," she whispered.

"What?"

"I am the one who needs him. What's gonna happen if I go out one day or when I start my job again?"

"That's what I'm trying to say."

"I'm sorry."

"No I am." I pulled her in for a hug "I shouldn't have snapped like that."

"I haven't paid much attention to you"

"That's okay. I understand"

"W-"

"How about we go out today okay? Maybe it would get your mind off things."

"Okay," she whispered.

"Let's get you cleaned up then we can go. How does that sound?"

"Sounds good," she smiled.

"WOW SHE SMILES?!" I teased.

"Shut up," she stuck her tongue out and nudged me. "I'll go get dressed, can we go in like 15 minutes?"

"Yeah take your time," I nodded.

"Thanks," she ran upstairs.

She was good on time because she came down. She was wearing leggings, a sweatshirt and uggs.

"Where are we going?" She asked standing by the door.

"I was thinking about Apple Picking."

"I've never gone before."

"It's fun," I got up and walked to the counter grabbing my keys "Let's go", she nodded. The car ride was filled with music and the important thing is that she was happy and smiling. "We're here," I smiled. We got out of the car and there wasn't a lot of people here since it was a Tuesday.

"There's so many trees," she looked around.

"Aww Bells it's your first time!" I squeezed her cheeks.

"Harrrrryy," she whined in embarrassment.

"Okay okay," we walked up to the counter. "Just 1 bag" I told the lady and she gave it to me. I paid her and we went.

I grabbed a couple of apples from the tree then looks at Bells who was struggling and couldn't even reached the apple. I laughed at how cute she was and walked over to her and knelt down.

"What are you doing?"

"Get on my shoulders."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, hop on," she sat down and I started standing up.

"Bells your gonna rip my hair off calm down babe I won't drop you," I rubbed circles with my thumb on her thighs.

"Sorry."

"Don't be. Ooo grab that," I pointed to the apple she reached out and pulled on it. When I pulled away from the tree she wasn't on my shoulders anymore. I looked up and she was dangling from a branch. What. The. Fuck.

"What the hell!" I burst out into laughter.

"The apple was stronger than me!" She groaned.

"Just let go."

"I did cheerleading I can handle this," she swung on the branch then went more inward  and jumped off.

"Damn," I laughed.