Chapter 16

ISABELLAS POV:

It was time for the prank. I opened the door wearing black and tumbled into Nialls room.

"Ya ready?" He asked and I nodded. He put on a black sweatshirt and we crawled into Lou's room.

"Instead of whip cream let's put glue," I whispered and he covered his mouth trying to laugh and nodded.

"Yeah!" We high fixed each other and grabbed glue. I put it on his hands while Niall made sure he was asleep.

"Alright go," I said then Niall grabbed a feather and tickled his cheek sending his hand to hit it.

"Let's go" he whispered grabbing my arm pulling me out.

"That was hilarious," I laughed.

"I know I know," he said while his face was turning red.

"Goodnight partner in crime," I nudged him.

"Sweet Dreams Belly," he grinned.

*****

"AHHHHHHH" I heard a scream coming from the other room. I got up and made my way to Louis room and his hand was literally stuck to his cheek.

"You did this!" He growled.

"Woah hold your horses," I said putting my hands up.

"It comes off," Niall said coming into the room.

"Well where's the glue bottle!" Louis screamed.

"Umm," I said looking around the room. "Oh right over here," I said picking it up and bringing to to Niall.

"Fuck," he whispered.

"What?" I looked at him.

"It's gorilla glue", he showed me. ( I don't know if its that strong but let's just pretend it is lol)

"Oh no."

"What?" Louis asked getting inpatient.

"It's gorilla glue," Niall told him.

"HARRYYYYY!" Lou screamed as loud as he can making Harry run in wearing his robe.

"What happened?" He asked catching his breath while looking at Lous hand.

"Your crazy ass girlfriend and her little blonde bff glued my hand to my cheek!"

"We didn't mean to," Niall crossed his arms.

"We didn't know it was this kind of glue, we just thought it would make your hands sticky," I sighed.

"STICKY?! It's STUCK to my face!" He screamed.

"Hold on," Harry walked out.

"You're just gonna leave?" Louis exclaimed.

"No, I brought Liam," he said dragging Liam in.

"Okay I know how to fix this," Liam said holding a bottle of water.

"You think that's gonna help?" Lou said sarcastically. Liam gave him a sorry face then dumped it where the glue was and Louis started screaming.

"It's really hot water," Liam told us "Now it will get hot and some what gooey so we can scrape it off before it dries again" he said while grabbing a fork.

"Is it almost done?" I asked sitting down.

"You look comfy," Louis sarcastically said.

"Comfier than you," I laughed.

"Isabella," Harry said looking at me.

"Sorry," I put my hands up in defense.

"I still think this is funny," Niall whispered sitting down next to me and I laughed.