Chapter 11

ISABELLAS POV:

I woke up and went to try to find Louis room. I opened a door and it ended up to be Zayns.

"Zayn," I whispered shaking him.

"Hmm mornin babe," I know he means that in a friendly way so I'm not freaked out when he calls me that.

"Good Morning," I smiled. "Do you know where Louis room is?"

"Turn left and it's at the end of the hallway," he mumbled putting his head back onto the pillow.

"Thanks and sorry for waking you up," I apologized.

"It's okay," I walked out and made my way to his room.

"Louissss!" I whispered shaking him.

"What!" He groaned.

"I need El."

"Right now?"

"Well um no bu-"

"Bella it's 6 in the morning, are you serious?" I bit my lip, he's right. Why the hell am I even up?

"Can she come later?"

"Yeah probably," he mumbled. I left his room and frowned. Now I can't go back to sleep! I wobbled down the hallway and looked around. I'm kinda hungry.... a bagel would be nice right now. I went downstairs and made one. I put my headphones in and started dancing. I placed the bagel on the seat so I could grab orange juice and once I closed the door to the fridge saw Harry standing there with an amused expression.

"Nice dance moves," he laughed.

"I've actually got great dance moves."

"I bet you do," he sat down.

"Waaaait!" But it was too late. His eyes widened and he got up looked at the seat and squished bagel.

"BELLA!" He squeaked.

"HARRY YOU SQUISHED MY BAGEL!" I whined.

"That's what you care about?" I nodded. "My ass got creamed cheesed though," he pouted and I covered my mouth from laughing.

"Aww Harry," I ruffled his hair. "Just go change your pants."

"Fine," he groaned and went upstairs. I ended up just eating a granola bar and then going on the porch. I started thinking about tonight. Surprisingly this is going to be my first date. Well there's no surprise to that. I heard the door open and he came next to me.

"You went into Lous room this morning?" I nodded. "Why?"

"I need El" I shrugged.

"For?"

"Tonight."

"Why?"

"I've never been on a date before. I've got asked out before but I always turned them down. I'm new to all this so I thought El could help me." I looked down embarrassed.

"Bells look at me," I looked up and he put his hands on my shoulders. "You have nothing to worry about okay? Do you see how we are right now?" I nodded. "Just be like this."

"Okay," I smiled and he gave me a hug.

"JUST MAKEOUT ALREADY!" We heard Lou scream and I felt a little uncomfortable so I pulled away.

"Seriously?" Harry asked him.

"What come on have you guys ever kissed?" Okay. Now I actually felt uncomfortable.

"No," Harry said.

"Aww Harold are your lips lonely?" Louis teased.

"Go inside Lou," Harry opened the door for him and he left.

"He's so annoying" I groaned taking a seat.

"True," he laughed.

******

"Harry what should I wear?" I screamed from upstairs to downstairs.

"Just jeans and a shirt. Nothing fancy."

I got dressed and went down stairs. We went into the car and he looked at me.

"Remember what I said yesterday about the people and paparazzi?" I nodded. "Just please this time you really need to stay with me. Here, take these" he handed me sunglasses. He opened the door and we made our way to the restaurant and there were so many people waiting for him!

"Harry can we take a selfie!"

"Harry over here!"

"Isabella how is it to leave everything for him?"

We got inside and Harry looked at me worried

"I'm fine," I laughed.

"Let's get a table okay?" I nodded "Dinner for two," he told the hostess who brought us to the booth.

"I'm sorry about the other night," I whispered.

"When?"

"At the club."

"It's okay but just know that what we're doing it's just to protect you."

"Thank you."

"Don't thank me. I'm happy and I really do care about you I think I-" he was interrupted but the waitress coming.

"May I take your order?"  She smiled.

"Steak for me please," Harry ordered She nodded.

"And you?"

"Could I please have a chicken salad?" She nodded writing it down.

"Can I get you drinks?" She asked and we nodded.

"Could I have a be- Pepsi," Harry smiled.

"I'll have the same" she nodded. We finished eating and left the restaurant. The good thing about this is that there were not that much people waiting for us.

"So where's the movie?"

"Down the street," I nodded while we were walking then stopped and looked at the water. The view was beautiful.

"Nice right?"

"It's beautiful," then something came into my mind. "The waitress cut you off earlier what were you saying?" I laughed.

"Oh right.... I love you," he said looking at me in the eye. Well I didn't expect that.

"I love you too," I smiled.

I honestly did. I've known him for a while now and I've never loved someone but I'm pretty sure that this is how love feels like.

"Really?!" I nodded and he gave me a tight hug. "Come on, lets go before were late" he said taking off his jacket and putting it on my shoulders "I could tell you were getting cold" Awww.

After we got to the movie it was 11 o'clock at night and we went back to the house.

"Thank you for taking me out tonight."

"No problem," then there was a pause before he started talking again "Can I kiss you?" He whispered and I nodded. He leaned in and touched his lips to mine and this is going to sound cheesy but there were sparks. He pulled back and placed his forehead to mine
"For a first kiss you're pretty good," he mumbled into my lips sending shivers down my spine. With everything going on I was speechless "Goodnight Bells," he let go of me walking inside. I start smiling like crazy then went inside to my room.