Chapter 18

ISABELLAS POV:

It's the middle of the night and I heard a crash downstairs and it's not Christmas so Santa isn't here. I put a robe on and went to go check out what it was and Niall was sitting on the counter eating ice cream.

"Niall?"

"Midnight stack," he answered without looking at me.

"But it's 4 in the morning."

"And?"

"I guess there's nothing to say about that."

"Want some?"

"Yeah sure why not," I sat on the counter and grabbed a spoon.

"What happened to your friend?"

"She's crazy about Harry so I kicked her out. How was your date?"

"Terrible," he said staring out into space.

"Niall, you're like a teddy bear. Any girl would love to be with you."

"Doesn't mean I would want to be with any girl."

"Huh?"

"She only talked to me because of my money and fame."

"Aww," I frowned. "I'm sorry Ni," I said putting my hand on his knee.

"It's okay. I'm better off living that single life and having one night stands." I got off the counter and stood inbetween his legs and gave him a tight hug. "I'm so lucky to have you as a friend."

"Of course and I'm not going anywhere. If you need to talk to me I'm here," I said pulling back.

"Thank you," he smiled. I felt so bad for him "Hey are you tired?" I shook my head. "Come on," he said grabbing his keys.

"Where are we going?"

"McDonalds," he laughed.

"I'm in," I said grabbing my coat.

We went to the drive thru and ordered.

"AYEE NIALL" the worker smiled.

"Hey buddy."

"You guys know each other?"

"Belly! I'm here almost everyday," he laughed. "No one in this neighborhood freaks out when they see us because we live here. They're used to seeing us," I nodded.

"Have a good one bro."

"Yeah you too."

"Wanna watch the sunrise?" He asked and I nodded. We drove up to the top of the hill "It rises around 5:30, so we've got 15 minutes" we sat there in a nice silence.

"I've never stayed up this late," I laughed.

"Really?" I nodded. "What was your old life like?"

"I'm not sure. Difficult, intense but I'll always miss it. I like it here though, I feel safe."

"Yeah Harry really tries to make you happy."

"I know," I sighed. "I wish I was nice to him in the beginning."

"The past happened, now you're both happy."

"True. It's kinda funny how I used to hate him and now I love him," Niall smiled.

"I don't think you hated him."

"What?"

"I think you were just scared," he might have a point.

"Maybe."

"Sun should be up any minute," I said pointing to the sky.

*****

Right now Niall and I were tanning outside and I heard the door open and Harry came out.

"Here," he pulled out an envelope.

"What's this?"

"Open it," he smiled.

"Is it bad?"

"I guess you'll never know if you don't open it," he smirked.

"Okay okay," I opened it and took 2 tickets out.

"Tickets?"

"Read it," I flipped it over and dropped them.

"PARIS?" I screamed tackling him down on the floor giving him a hug. "Ohmygosh," I whispered crashing my lips to his.

"I remember when we talked about the tour how you said you wanted to go there so I thought about it and got them."

"I'm so excited", I smiled I looked over to Niall and he stuck his thumbs up.

"Great now go pack."

"Huh?"

"We're leaving tomorrow."

"You guys always make last minute plans or changes," I laughed running to my room. I packed almost everything.

When I finished I went downstairs and saw Lou. We both squinted our eyes and circled around each other like they do in movies.

"Lou."

"Bella" then he looked behind me. "Hi Harry" I turned around and he pushed me making me tumble over the couch.

"DUDE!" I screamed getting up. "I didn't think we were going to fight. I thought we would have a dance battle or something."

"Sorry," then Zayn came and pulled me into a room.

"What's up?" I asked.

"You're amazing!"

"What?"

"I saw your art work! It's incredible!"

"How did you see it?"

"I saw a book on the floor in your room. I was going to put it on your counter but I opened it and saw sketches."

"Thanks," I smiled.

"I'm into that stuff too."

"Really?"

"Of course. Let's go to my room," he said and I nodded. He took me upstairs and once we entered there was a stack of artwork in the corner.

"Woah Zayn," he nodded.

"Yeah I've been doing that since I was little."

"That's amazing. Really, I'm impressed."

"Thanks", he smiled.

"BOYS oh AND GIRL DINNERS READY!"

"Dinner time.....yum lets go!" I exclaimed running out. We got to the table and I sat inbetween Harry and Liam and across from Niall. My phone buzzed and I looked at it.

Wanna cuddle later? Xx
-Harry

I looked at him and laughing while nodding.