Chapter 2

ISABELLAS POV:

I pulled into my driveway and saw about 7 vans in front of my house. What the hell? I walked in seeing my mom, some lady and a bunch of men that looked like guards.

"What's going on?" I asked looking around.

"Hi sweetie how was school?"

"Umm good?"

"This is my friend Anne," she smiled and pointed to the lady next to her.

"Hi Anne, I'm Isabella," I gave her a smile.

"Nice to meet you," she seemed like a nice person.

"So what's going on?" I asked.

"We're just waiting for someone then we'll explain."

"Alrighty then,"  I shrugged.

Right after I said that a boy walked in. Not any normal one, Harry Styles.

"Alright mum explain why I'm here?" okay so he didn't know either.

"This is going to be hard to say but I need to you to both understand this and not be mad okay?" They both said "You're going to marry each other" my jaw dropped and I let go of my bag letting it fall onto the floor.

"WHAT!" I screamed.

"Yup!" My mom smiled. Uh uhh, nope she better wipe that smile off her face before I do.

"You've gotta be kidding me right?" I laughed then I put my hands up. "No no I get it now!" I looked around. "Pop the cameras guys jokes over."

"This isn't a joke" Anne told me.

"Mum," Harry said in a serious tone.

"Why are you doing this?"

"You've got to trust me," my mom whispered.

"Harry needs a person that will make him look good for his career," one of the guards said.

"He could get anyone why does it have to be me?"

"You're not famous. We need him to get settled so it makes him look like he's not a womanizer."

"What if I don't want to do this?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"You have no choice because we already talked to the management. You're leaving tonight."

"WHAT THE FU-"

"LANGUAGE!" My mom yelled at me.

"This can't be happening" I rubbed my face.

"I'm sorry things had to end up like this but he's a great kid," Anne said.

"He's a trouble maker!" I pointed to him and turned to my mom "how could you?!"

"Bel-"

"Where am I moving?"

"London"

"What?" I whispered. "You're giving me a sucky explanation for marrying someone who I don't know and now I'm moving half way across the world?"

"When's the wedding?" Harry asked

"Good question, there's not going to be one. You're just signing the papers," she said handing them to us.

"Are you really gonna give me up just like that mom? I have friends, family, everything. My whole life is here!" I exclaimed.

"I'm so sorry Bella."

"Come on mom for crying out loud I have cheer! That team is my life. I'm the captain what are they going to do without me?!"

"Well there are more things important than stiff dancing," she snapped which made Harry laugh a little and I shot him a glare.

"You know nothing about cheer! You're a selfish human, giving their daughter up!" I signed the papers then looked back her. "3 words for you..... I HATE YOU!" I screamed the last line and walked out of the room. I ran upstairs and locked myself in the bathroom and took my phone out.

LUCE!
-Isabella

What?
-Lucy

I'm moving, getting forced to marry Harry Styles from 1D and my life is ruined
-Isabella

How the hell do you have connection to Harry Styles and I don't? Nice joke but I need to go talk to you later!
-Luce

Well that helped me so much!

If you believe me or not just pleasee do me a favor and tell the cheer team I'm so sorry and I love them. You're the new captain, make good choices.
-Isabella

I turned my phone off and sighed. I heard the door knock and it was Anne.

"Sweetie you should probably start packing soon, the flight leaves in 5 hours." I sighed and got up going to my room. I packed the normal stuff jeans, shirts, hats and shoes.
I went downstairs looking at Harry and frowned.

"Ready to go?" He asked and I shook my head but 2 body guards carried me into the car.

"This isn't fair!" I said squirming

"Please take care of her," my mom told Harry and he nodded.

"I promise I will," he smiled.

My eyes started watering. I just want to see Luce and hug her. We arrived to the airport and I looked around. I didn't even talk to Harry, I only talked to the body guards. I think his name was Paul.

"Have you ever been on a plane before?" Harry asked and I shook my head. "Are you scared?" I shrugged. "You can talk to me," he whispered.

"But I don't want to," I crossed my arms shifting the other way.

This is going to be a long flight.