Chapter 14

HARRYS POV:

"I gotta go"

"Shit no wa-" she cut me off by hanging up.

I rubbed my face.

"What's wrong mate?" Liam came in to the room.

"I accused Bell of cheating."

"What? Why?"

"Some boy hugged her."

"Harry...."

"I know!" He's gonna give me this whole lecture but I already know that I messed up.

"Did they kiss?" I shook my head. "You need to trust her"

"I do but I don't kn-"

"You were jealous."

"What?"

"She's with a boy."

"So?"

"You're not with her and seeing someone else with her made you jealous."

"Basically what you're trying to say is I miss her?" He shrugged "Well of course I do Liam! She's my girlfriend, I care about her."

"I understand. Just give her time to cool off and then text her. When's the next time you usually video chat?"

"Ummm I think in two days."

"Okay so for right now text and tell her how much you love her and how much your sorry," I nodded.

"Thanks Liam."

"Where are the boys?" Niall came in. I knew who he was talking about.

"They're coming at the second half near the end of the tour," he nodded and left.

"Good Luck," Liam patted my back and got up.

"I need her," I whispered to myself.

ISABELLAS POV:

I finished my last painting and looked at it.

"At least its neat," I rubbed my eyes and went to the shop.

"Finished?" I nodded.

"It looks great."

"Thanks," I smiled.

"You're all set here," she handed me the money and I nodded leaving. On my way out I bumped into someone.

"Hey there," Derek smiled.

"Oh hi," I said avoiding contact.

"You mad at me or something?" He laughed.

"It's not you it's me" wow I sound like I'm in a relationship with him.

"Explain."

"Well my boyfriend is a big person in this world and paparazzi took pictures of us hugging and he thinks I'm cheating on him."

"Big person?"

"He's in One Direction."

"Which member?"

"Harry Styles."

"Oh hey look I understand. It's cool" he shrugged.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, it's for a relationship. You love him, I totally get it."

"Thank you."

"Just promise me one thing," I nodded "When you have a chance to, just talk to him and work things out okay? I don't want to be the reason why everything got ruined," he gave me a soft smile.

"I promise I will and thanks for understanding."

"No problem. If you ever want to talk again you've got my number. Call me whenever," I nodded and he left.

Well that was interesting.

Hey
-Niall

He should stop trying. I shut my phone off and went back to the house. There's nothing to do I groaned sitting down.

Can we try to video chat now? I want to talk to you
-Harry

I don't know :/
-Isabella

Bella please
-Harry

Finee....
-Isabella

I went to my laptop and opened it. I answered the call.

"What?" I snapped.

"Look I know your mad bu-"

"Harry you accused me of doing something I didn't do."

"I understand that and I'm really sorry."

"What happened to trust? You're half way across he world from me if anyone should be having trust issues in this relationship it should be me. Look at me I'm fine, I trust you."

"I trust you too it's just," he sighed. "When I saw you guys hugging I guess I got jealous. I want to be holding you in my arms," his eyes started tearing. "I miss you Bells, I miss you," he whispered.

"I get where you're coming from," I nodded. "I miss you too but Harry you've got 1 more week then your back. You'll see me and I'll be here waiting. When I see you I'm going to give you the biggest hug in the world."

"I can't wait for that," he laughed wiping his tears.

"Don't cry okay?"

"I'm just so sorry."

"I know you are and I forgive you." he looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey Harry," I heard an Irish voice walk into the room.

"Hi," he replied back.

"Whatcha doing?"

"Skyping Bells."

"What?" Niall whispered shoving him from the screen and looked at me "wa-" The connection got lost. I didn't hang up. Awh hell no.

You've gotta talk to me sometime
-Niall

I may live with him but I certainly don't need to talk to him. Even before the tour he's just been so rude to me.