Chapter 37

ISABELLAS POV:

"Niall," I called.

"Yeah?"

"I have a question," I sat next to him and he pulled me onto his lap.

"What's wrong Belly?"

"Is it bad that I still love Harry?" I played with my fingers.

"No. Love is a strong thing."

"I know but he just aggravates me and I'm still mad at him."

"That's okay. Everyone in this world is annoying including us," he laughed and I smiled. "And it's understandable as to why you're mad. If I was in your position I would be too."

"But what he said-"

"What he did was a dicky move but he probably feels bad right now."

"He should."

"Yeah but you should let him know he hasn't lost you."

"Well he can't since technically were married."

"Bel-"

"I don't know why I'm being so forgivable," I sighed.

"You're not," he shook his head. "Wanna talk to him?" I shook my head. "We have our concert tonight."

"Sounds fun."

"Good," he set me down on the couch and got up. "I'm gonna go dressed," I nodded. "Oh yeah how do you feel?"

"Okay," I nodded. I threw up again this morning. I've been doing this for the past four days!

He left and walked to his walked room.

"Alright come on," he motioned me to get up.

"Shouldn't I change?"

"No you look beautiful and also were late," he laughed and pulled my arm. "Run run run" he chanted while we were running down to the stadium.

"Where have you been?" Liam came from the bathroom.

"We got lost in time."

"Bella you can watch through the side or go in the crowd."

"Can I go in the crowd?"

"Of course. I'll have Paul get ya is that okay?" I nodded. This is the first concert I've ever been to of them.

"Come on," Paul came and brought me through this hallway and into the stadium. "You can stand with me," I nodded and stood by him. I heard music start playing and looked at the stage. They all came running out and started singing.

"Good Evening how's everybody doing?!" Lou shouted and everyone screamed.

"This song is Midnight Memories I hope you all enjoy!" Liam yelled and they began singing.

Paul nudged me and laughed "They can sing huh?" And I nodded my head laughing

After that Harry sat down on a loft thing.

"This song is for someone who I love, my beautiful Wife Isabella. Words can't explain how much I love her. Things are always running out of my mouth and this time I think everyone knows what I did and I messed up. I wish I didn't leave you that night. I'm sorry and I hope you give me and chance to talk to you after the concert because that would mean the world to me. This is little things!" he said into the microphone and everyone awed. The song is amazing, my eyes got watery.

********

"Thank you for having us! You've been an amazing crowd!" Niall yelled.

"Yesss!" They all screamed.

They all ran out and went backstage.

"It's over?"

"Yup. I just need to make sure no crazy fans get back there but you can go," I nodded and made my way backstage.

"You guys were amazing!" I exclaimed jumping up and down.

"Is that Bella or a fan?" Zayn joked and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Really you were great," I nodded.

"Thanks," they all said and took their shirts off.

"What are you doing?" I covered my eyes and turned around.

"Bells you've seen me shirtless," Harry said.

Everyone said their ooOoOOoS and ahhhs pretty sure Lou whistled. I turned around and flipped him off.

"Can we have that talk?"

"I'm not sure."

"Please," he whispered.

"Fine," he grabbed my hand and pulled me into a closet.

"It's the only private place here," he turned the light on. It was kinda tight in here.

"You still don't have a shirt on" I pointed out.

"I think you'll live," he stated. "I'm sorry I'm so fucking sorry Bells."

"You've said that before," I slid down the wall and sat down.

"I love you so much."

"Harry I want to hate you right now but I can't help but love you," I sighed.

"That's a sign!"

"Did you watch the video?"

"Yes," he nodded his head. "I shouldn't have drank I don't know what got into me. I was going to get water bu-"

"Water," I whispered. "Wait hold up no no no no no I remember you said 'be- water' you knew what was happening!"

"Okay I was going to get one drink but that turned into several more. I wish I stayed with you like what was supposed to happen."

"Ha-"

"Bells please I don't want to lose you," his eyes started watering. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. When our moms had us meet each other I thought you were beautiful right when I saw you. I knew you would be amazing and you are. You bring happiness in my life, you make me happy," now he was full out crying. "I fucked up big time but I'm asking for one chance."

"Stop it," he looked at me. "You're not going to lose me! Are you hearing yourself right now Harry? I fucking love you, it hurts so much! I just need time. I forgive you but I'm still mad as hell."

"Is that a step forward?"

"I don't know but for right now I know were married to the world but we're friends between us," I got up and opened the door.

"What do you mean friends?!" Harry pulled me to him.

"You were making out with a girl Harry. You touched her right in front of me."

"Fuck," he rubbed his face. "So your just going to throw what we had away?"

"No we will work back up."