chapter 51

ISABELLAS POV:

Today Jonathan was coming back home and I was so excited!

"If you jump any higher you'll go through the roof," Harry laughed wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Sorry I'm just happy to see him!" I smiled.

"Me too," he kissed my forehead.

"Liam and Soph are staying for dinner right?" I asked while putting the cake in the oven.

"Yeah but let me cook it."

"I-"

"No you're cooking isn't bad I just want to do something while you bake," it's like he can read my mind.

"Okay," I nodded smiling. I finished the cupcakes and cookies and Harry made some Steak with his special sauce which was amazing.

We heard a knock.

"HE'S HERE!" I shouted running to the door.

"Easy there," he laughed opening it.

"Awww babbbyyy come here," I held out my arms and he reached for me.

"Come on in," Harry told them.

"Sorry we took off with him."

"I was kinda mad but I'm not anymore. Harry and I had some fun."

"Oh boy," Liam laughed looking at Harry who's face was red.

"No I meant fun as in-"

"Let's change the subject," Harry laughed.

"How was he?" I asked Sophia.

"Your child cries a ton," Liam answered for her.

"That's my boy," I kissed his cheek

"Mmmm."

"Come here kiddo," Harry grabbed him from me and span him around. We all went to the dinner table.

"So what did you guys do?" Sophia asked.

"We went apple picking and we went for this horse ridding thing. We went to the movies a-"

"Just a lot of stuff," Harry said laughing while cutting a piece from his plate and putting it into his mouth

"I'm pregnant," Sophia blurted. Harry looked at Liam

"CONGRATULATIONS!" I screamed getting up and hugging her "Whoever is in there is going to be best friends with Jonathan," I laughed.

"Thank you."

"Looks like you guys have been having fun too," Harry held his stomach from laughing.

"Yes we have," he pulled Sophia on his lap.

"Liam you forgot to tell them."

"Oh right," he mumbled. "Remember how you quit One Direction?"

"Yeah?" He asked confused.

"We all left too," I dropped my fork and it got really quiet.

"what?" I whispered.

"Is this because of me?!?" Harry got up.

"No it's not like that! We just want to get a move on with our lives."

"Harry sit down," I pulled him back to his seat.

"The fans..."

"Will be okay," Liam finished off and I held Harrys hand.

"You have a point since Lou's gonna propose to El," then his eyes widened.

"WHAT!" We all screamed.

"Oh shit."

"Propose?" Liam asked.

"Yeah but you can't say anything I wasn't supposed to tell anyone."

"Don't worry we won't," Sophia smiled.

"El is going to be so happy!" I clapped "guys we need to stop. The beans are being spilt right now and there's so much it's not gonna fit the trash can."

"Who cares I'm loving it!" Liam laughed.

"I guess it's the time to do this," Harry whispered kneeling down in front of me. "Isabella I love you so much. I want to have a real wedding, a real ceremony and this time I want it to be something. We started off rough but that grew into a strong bond of love. I hate seeing you upset and I always want to be the one to cheer you up. Jonathan one day is gonna maybe wanna ask for pictures and what do we show him? A picture of us arguing the first day we met while signing the papers? I guess what I'm trying to say it, Will you marry me?"

"Yes," I whispered. I know we're already married but he's right, this one would actually mean something to us.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Oh and Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm pregnant," I smiled.

This had been one hell of a night.