Epilogue

HARRYS POV:

I watched as Bells came walking towards me. Her big white dress, she looked stunning. Yeah she got a bump but my baby girl is attending it too. Jonathan was our ring beare. Louis, Zayn, Niall and Liam were my groomsmen and Sophia, El and Perrie were her bridesmaids.

"You may say your vows."

"Harry when I first saw you, I hated you so much," she laughed and everyone gave a
little chuckle. "I soon started to realize that you saved me. I'm not sure why or how but our moms put us together for a reason. I still don't know what that reason was but I'm glad it happened. You've allowed me come and enter your life and now we've got a son and then a girl coming our way. It's kinda funny because I never thought I would ever find someone who cared for me as much as you but I did. I'm so grateful and I love you"

"Alright Harry go", I held her hand

"Isabella you're an incredibly talented girl. You're so strong moving away from your life to come with me. I love waking up in the morning having you by my side. You're a tiny bit crazy but that's what I like. I promise you that I will give you everything you want and I will make this the best family that's ever been on earth," she smiled.

"You may now kiss the bride," I pulled her in.

"Fuck," she mumbled into my lips.

"What?" I mumbled back.

"My water broke."

"Huh?" I pulled away and looked at the ground "OKAY BABY ON THE WAY LET'S GO MAKE ROOM EVERYONE!" I picked her up bridal style ran out the door into our car

"YOU FORGOT JONATHAN!" She screamed.

"Nialls got him," I held her hand and sped to the hospital. "fucking red light!" I kept going.

"AHHH" she squeezed her eyes shut.

"We're almost there babe," I paused. "Here," I pulled up to the hospital emergency area and helped her out "babyyyy! Help!" I screamed. They took her out and his time I waited outside since I wasn't allowed in there during the birth part but I got called in after.

"Mr. Styles you may come in" I walked in and the view of Bells holding the baby melted my heart.

"Oh m-"

"Here" she smiled handing her over to me. This reminded me of Jonathan's Birth.

"What's her name?" The doctor looked at us.

"Darcy," she smiled.

"Mommmyy!" I heard Jonathan scream. I gently placed Darcy down and picked Jonathan up.

"Hey buddy mommies gotta get some rest and you should too okay?"

"Okay but daddy is that my sister?"

"Yup. You can meet her later just go take a nap," I ruffled his hair.

Bells scooted over and I laid down next to her with Jonathan in my arms. Soon they were all fast asleep. I looked around this is it, This is where I want to be, this is my family and I've never been as happy as I am now.