Chapter 27

ISABELLAS POV:

I woke up with a massive headache. How was I in my room? I looked at the cracked mirror and smiled. I walked downstairs.

"Look who's finally awake," Niall and Harry were both crossing their arms.

"Huh? What are you doing here?"

"Take this," Harry gave me a pill. "We were worried sick about you and came yesterday but you were drunk."

"Oh," I laughed. "I'm fine, there's no reason to be here," I shrugged.

"We are her-"

"There's nothing to be worried about!" I screamed.

"Well clearly there is if you're acting like this!" Harry yelled.

"Like what? People change Harry," I looked down.

"You were fine the way before. Why do you look scared?"

"I still don't understand why you're here."

"We saw the video of you infront of the art shop," Niall told me and I froze.

"Go back on tour! You're missing out because of that!?"

"Why can't you see that we care about you!" he threw a pillow on the floor.

"BECAUSE YOU DONT!"

"YES WE DO!"

"We came back for you!"

"I'm gonna say this for the last time, YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO!"

"You're unbelievable," he shook his head.

"I need to go to the bathroom" Niall shook his head walking away.

"Whatever," Harry rolled his eyes. Wait Nialls in the bathroom?

"ISABELLA!" He screamed running into the living room "What the fuck happened to the mirror?"

"I'm s-"

"Just tell me"

"I punched it," I whispered and they both looked at me.

"Why?!" He rubbed his forehead.

"I was mad."

"That gives you no reason to punch it!"

"I'M SORRY!" I screamed.

"What is wrong with you?" Harry shook his head. I sat on the ground and buried my head into my knees.

"You've been ignoring El and I for so long. Why didn't you tell us something was up?!" Harry growled opening the fridge.

"Nothing is up!"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!" He screamed. I feel like this just happened 2 seconds ago...

"What?" I groaned.

"Why is our fridge empty!?"

"I threw everything away," I whispered.

"No no," Niall ran and looked in the cabinets and there was nothing.

Harry opened the trash and there was food stuffed into it.

"Why did you do this!" He yelled.

"Food is my enemy now," I whispered.

"What are you talking about?"

"I hate it!" I screamed. "I feel sick every time I eat!"

"What have you been eating?" Harry said in a serious tone and I didn't answer "Isabella," he sternly said.

"Nothing. I've been eating nothing," I said staring at the floor.

"Ohmygod," he rubbed his head.

"Take that freakin sweatshirt off," Niall spat and I shook my head.

"Why would she-"

"Trust me," Niall growled. Harry walked to me and pushed me onto the couch getting on top of me.

"Harry stop," I squirmed. He grabbed the bottom part of my sweatshirt and pulled it over my head. Tears started forming in my eyes.

"Take the bracelets off Harry."

"Stop!" I screamed kicking my legs and Niall held them down.

"Stay still!" Harry yelled he was trying to untie the knot of the bracelets. I managed to escape from his grip and ran. I forgot there was a step there and tripped again. He tackled me onto the floor and took them off. His eyes widened once he saw my cuts.

"WHY?!" He screamed and I just sat there crying and his eyes were starting to form tears.

"I couldn't take it anymore," I yelled pushing him off. Harry looked at Niall and Niall nodded going upstairs.

"I need to know."

"I'm worthless Harry, my dad was right. The fans proved it. I'm disgusting," I shook my head.

"Don't you ever say that," he growled.

"Well it's true!"

"What made you do this?" He pointed to the cuts.

"I get hate everyday! It doesn't stop Harry, it doesn't stop!" I screamed standing up "Someone told me to kill myself, someone told me to cut, someone told me I'm unworthy. I just can't do it anymore." His face softened. "I just wanted to feel the pain."

"You're hurt," he whispered.

"I'M FINE!" I screamed.

"Clearly not," he shook his head.

"How would you know!"

"It's noticeable."

"Ready?" Niall came downstairs with a luggage.

"Good. You're leaving," I sighed.

"And you're coming with us," Harry said.

"No I'm not," I crossed my arms.

"You have to," he looked at me.

"NO I DON'T!"

"You're broken and we need to fix you," he whispered.

"I don't need to get fixed!" I exclaimed "Niall tell him"

"Sorry Belly but I agree with him.'

"You can't make me."

"Watch me," Harry muttered storming over and throwing me over his shoulders. They brought me inside a range rover. Niall was driving and Harry was in the passenger. Once we were at a stop light I opened the back door to drive to leave.

"ISABELLA!" Niall screamed.

"Pull to the side," Harry groaned. Niall did what he was told and Harry got out of the passenger seat and sat in the back seat with me making sure I didn't leave. He wrapped is arms around me.

"Please stop," he whispered in my ear.

"I just want to go back," I shook my head.

"You're making this more hard than it needs to," he rubbed circles on my arm with his thumb.

I looked out the airport and put my hoodie back on. Niall and Harry both linked their arms with mine. They gave me sunglasses so people couldn't tell I was crying.