Chapter 3

ISABELLAS POV:

I woke up being shook by Paul.

"Hey Bella the plane landed," I nodded and got up. He brought me to this car and left to get Harry who ended up coming back to the car himself. Paul was running around the airport to find him...

"Great," I whispered to myself as he sat next to me

He laughed and I ignored him. I plugged my headphones in and started playing Lego House by Ed Sheeran. He's got a great voice and it calms me down. Our drive suddenly came to stop when we parked infront of this huge house.

"Oh yeah you're living with the rest of the band too," he laughed sarcastically getting out.

I grabbed my luggage walking into the house and looked around. Where did Harry go? I put my stuff on my couch and turned around seeing a little Irish boy right infront of me.

"Ohmygosh" I jumped back holding my heart but ended up tripping over my leg falling which made him laugh.

"Are you okay?!" He bent down helping me up.

"Yeah I'm fine, you just scared me."

"Oh sorry."

"It's fine, I'm Isabella."

"Ahhh yes Harold's wifey" I sent him a glare.

"No," I flatly said.

"Any girl would love to be in your position. What's up with you?"

"He's nothing but trouble and trouble is what I stay away from."

"How do you know?"

"Half of the girls at my old school used to talk about him. I've also seen stuff in the news and magazines."

"Don't believe that garbage, you just gotta get to know him."

"I don't even want to be here right now," I groaned siting down.

"And why are you here right now?"

"My mom basically gave me away. I'm 19 years old, I should've moved out right when I turned 18," I sighed.

"It's not so bad here. We're a fun group," he shrugged.

"I'm just scared," I whispered.

"Don't be. I'll be your friend," he smiled.

"Thanks Zayn."

"It's Niall but no problem."

"Oh I thought you were Zayn," I muttered.

"Haven't you ever heard of the band?"

"Yeah I know of you guys but I'm not a fan. I know the names but not who they belong too."

"Do you want to share a room?" Harry asked coming down the stairs.

"Yeah!" I sarcastically said.

"Do you really think I'm happy about this either?"

"I don't know because I haven't heard you complain!"

"Well get this Nikki, we're going to be living together so get fucking used to it. Stop whining because I don't want to hear it anymore," he snapped and by now there were 3 extra boys in the room. I just stood there balling my hands into a fist.

"My name isn't Nikki you piece of shit, it's Isabella." I gritted my teeth and walked past him shoving him a little. I went upstairs and leaned against a wall sliding down and sitting. I heard the boys yelling at him

"What'd you do that for?!" Niall exclaimed

"Mate she's probably already having a tough time leaving her family and now she just got yelled at. Give her a break!" I think his name was Liam.

"I know," Harry groaned.

"Go check up on her," a high pitched voice said. He's either Louis or Zayn I don't know.

"Fine," I heard him groan and heard footsteps on he stairs. I heard a knock on the door and I quickly got up and pretended I was sleeping on the bed. The opened and saw me.

"I know your awake," he said sitting on the edge which made me get up. "Why don't you like me?" he groaned standing infront of me.

"You're a jerk."

"You don't even know me!"

"I don't have to."

"I understand this is hard for you but I'm not one to blame."

"Just go away."

"Fine," He got up and left.

Here's a chapter to my new life's. A new beginning.