Chapter 23

ISABELLAS POV:

It's been a week and Reading the comments became addicting. How can I be a better person? How can I look better?

Hey
-Harry

Hi
-Isabella

What's up?
-Harry

Nothing, hbu?
-Isabella

Nothing just wanted to check up on you (:
-Harry

I'm okay haha
-Isabella

I put my phone down and it buzzed

I'm coming over
-Eleanor

                        I imminently got up and got dressed. I missed her. I don't really talk to Perrie that much but I really like Sophia. Her and Liam are so cute together and even though Lou is annoying as hell, him and El are adorable. Perrie and Zayn are pretty chill too. I got interrupted with the door knocking, I opened it and we both started screaming and squealing. I pulled her into a big hug.

"How was your vacation?" I asked sitting down on the couch.

"It was interesting. There was lots of activities to do! I heard about you and Harry's trip," she laughed shaking her head.

"It was fun," I said rubbing my head.

"Why are you so dull today?"

"I'm not," I shrugged.

"Yeah you are. You're usually laughing and jumping around," she raised her eyebrow.

"I didn't get enough sleep," I hated to lie to people but I don't want to tell her what's going on.

"Okay..."

My phone buzzed and I looked at

Wanna Skype?
-Harry

With El
-Isabella

Lou's with me
-Harry

Okay we'll be on in a min
-Isabella

"El the boys want to Skype with us, can you open the laptop and call them."

"Yeah."

"Thanks I'll be back. I'm going to the bathroom," I muttered.

"Okay."

I went into the bathroom and did my business. When I came out they Harry and Lou were on the screen.

"There she is," Harry smiled.

"Hi Harry," I waved.

"How have you guys been?" El asked.

"Good. Lots of interviews, recording, were also shooting our video for midnight memories."

"That's cool" El said. "and Louis what about you?"

"Just missing my beautiful girl," Lou said.

"Shut up" she laughed. El is so beautiful, I looked at myself in the small screen I'm in and ew.

"Bells," Harry said my name and I looked up and at me and he gave me an unsure look.

"Sorry what?"

"I asked if you had work."

"Tomorrow," I shrugged and he nodded.

"So where are you guys going to next?"

"We're going to Italy!" Lou exclaimed.

My phone buzzed and it was a twitter notification.

@directioner_world86: cut yourself

Holy shit. I closed my eyes and kept shaking my head. They hate me. They literally hate me.

"Bells?" Harry asked and tears started forming in my eyes. Eleanor looked at me and frowned.

"Are you okay?" Lou asked.

"I just- sorry El I don't want to go out tonight. I'm going to my room," I said rubbing my eyes. I just kept shaking my head running to my room shutting the door. I climbed on the bed and buried my face into my pillow.

"Want me to get you something to eat?" I heard El say.

"I'm not hungry," I mumbled.

What happened?
-Harry

                          I'm not going to ruin the tour for him. What kind of person would I be if I did that? I just ignored the text. I feel disgusting right now. Words can't explain. I just feel dirty. I heard the door shut from the house which meant El left. I know she'll be back so I need to do this quick. I got up and went to the fridge. I took everything out of it and threw it out. I DON'T NEED IT IM SO FUCKING FAT! I looked in the freezer and took all the ice cream and frozen stuff out. This is the start of the new beginning.