Chapter 31

ISABELLAS POV:

"Rise and Shine Isabella you've got a big day today!" Louis came in a jumped onto of me in the bunk I was laying in.

"You're squishing me," I squirmed. "I want Harry," he groaned getting up leaving then Harry came in.

"Lou sai-" I cut him off with a kiss." Wh-" I cut him off again. "Hold on there Bells" he laughed. "Why are you so happy?"

"I just miss being this close to you."

"That's good to hear," he mumbled against my lips sending shivers down my spine.

"Very good," I gave him another passionate kiss.

"You've got a big day."

"Why?"

"You're surprise is coming."

"I forgot about that," I laughed.

"Well get dressed," he said backing out.

"Alright," I smiled. I threw my 5sos shirt and a pair of jeans. I braided my hair to the side and put my converse on.

"Does sh-" Lou started but Harry kicked him.

"You look great, come on," he took my hand.

"Louis coming too?"

"Is that a problem?" Lou laughed.

"No, I just thought the surprise was a date."

"That's no surprise," Harry shook his head.

********

"Why are we at a hotel?"

"You'll see," he smiled.

"Lou I'm good thanks," Harry nodded and Louis left.

"Are we go-"

"No no no it's nothing like that," he covered his mouth.

"I'm so confused!" I groaned. We went up the elevator and Harry knocked on the door.

"Harrreeehhh!" They all screamed and Harry looked at me. I just stood there. How is this possible?

"Are you real?" I asked them.

"Of course we are," Ashton laughed.

"LUUKKKEEE!" I screamed jumping onto him wrapping my legs around his waist and he wrapped his arms around me. I just hung back on him. I let go and turned around

"Michael," I gave him a hug squealed. "Ashton," I gave him a hug "Calum," I gave him a hug.

"Surprise," Harry laughed.

"Thank you so much!" I gave him a kiss. "This is real life," I nodded.

"Sure is," Luke smirked.

"How long are you here for?"

"We're on tour with you guys," Ashton said and I fell backwards.

*****

I woke up with a wet towel on my head. I opened my eyes and saw 4 heads looking at me...Is that...?

"AHHHH," I screamed getting up.

"You're awake," Harry came in