Prologue

"Emma, we should go home," Dolly said. "Coming to this party was a bad idea. There is underage drinking. We are underage. And who knows what drugs they are doing. What if we get drugged?"

"Dolly, " Emma shook her head. "You overreact. You need to relax; we are seniors. We have to enjoy it—our last year of high school. We must do something fun. Besides, you are the rich blonde girl with light green eyes. You need to go loose up and get laid."

"No, thank you," she said. "I will remain a virgin until I get married."

"Ah," Emma huff. "I am going to go get us some drinks."

Dolly watched Emma disappear me to the crowd. Emma was easy to spot with her wild blue hair and blue eyes, and that dress she was wearing was too right on her. But that is Emma; she isn't afraid to show her body off.

But Dolly isn't the same. She prefers to hide her body. Its why she is wearing a simple, knee-length floral dress. With some white strap on sandals. Her hair was up in two buns. To avoid getting dirty.

She stood there; she felt so out of place. Parties aren't for her. She prefers to stay in her room, reading books, manage, drawing, or even watching anime. She was a nerd.

But her family and fake friends, aside from Emma, want her to be outgoing and do dumb things. Like this party.

Most of her fake friends are always spending money like its nothing. They change phones and cars so quickly,

They are stupid and complain like spoil brats.

But she isn't like them. She has the same phone for four years. And she got a car for her birthday, a Mercedes, but she never uses it. Ever. She prefers the jeep that she bought online. It was in bad shape, but with the money he earned from working small jobs. She was able to fix it, and now it's like brand new. She likes working. It gives her freedom, and she doesn't have to be in the house when her parents are there.

She isn't like them, and this party is not her. She looked around, look at them. Drinking and acting stupid. She scans the room, trying to locate Emma, but it seems she ditched her.

Dolly groaned. She was getting claustrophobic, surrounded by all these drunks, teens, and adults. She covers her nose; someone just threw up beside her.

She needs to get out of this place. All these spoiled rich kids are going to drive her insane. She snuck away and out the front door. She can breathe. Inside it smells like vomit and sweat mixed with alcohol. She shivered. Yuck. She is going home, with or without Emma.

Dolly wrapped her cardigan tightly around her and was about to leave when she bumped into someone. And his drink spilled on her.

She gasps as it was cold.

Dolly looked down; a yellow liquid ran down her chest and stomach. She took her cardigan off and used it to clean herself. "Watch where you're going.." He said.

The nerve. "You were the one that bumped into me. You could've had said excuse me." She looked at him.

"Me?" He laughed. "You were standing in the middle of the door, blocking it. It's your fault, baby."

"I'm not your baby," she glared and pushed past him; she heard him laughed. "Not even a sorry, that jerk." She will have to take a long shower.

She made her way home. She hopes never to see that man ever again. What was he doing there anyway? He was too old to be at a teen's party.

Well, it's not her problem. She hopes Emma doesn't get into trouble. Sometimes the cops get called, and anyone caught will go to jail. She hopes that man goes to jail for beign so rude.