2: Date?

Dolly looked through her clothes. She has to wear something that won't be too sexy. She grabbed a blue dress and some white shorts spandex to wear underneath.

She went into her bathroom and took a quick shower. Why did she agree? It's going to be a disaster; she knows it. No, she can handle it. That man isn't going to break her.

She hurried up. After she got ready, she looked in the mirror. "Not bad." She mumbled. She went downstairs. She grabbed her mini pink back with little ears on top and her keys. She walked out of the house, locking it. Her parents were home, sleeping. She wasn't going to tell them anything. The sooner she gets out of the house, the better.

She got in her jeep and started the car. She looked at her phone first to check the address he sent to her. She put it in the GPS and took a deep breath. Here she goes to his dungeon.

Dolly drove out of the driveway and into the road and started getting nervous on the way there. But she won't let it get to her. Dolly kept driving following the GPS. She crossed over the train tracks to the other side of town.

The streets were a bit empty. A few people here and there. She felt so out of place. But as she passed some houses, she envies them. They look so cozy.

Dolly shook her head and looked around. He lived in some apartments.

She drove through the gates and parked.

She texted him.

Me: I am outside, come out.

She waited for him to answered.

Victor: really? Wow, I thought you were doing to ditched me. Come on up. Apartment 7B is in front of the pool.

She sighed and got out of the car after turning the engine off.

She walked into the complex and looked around, spotting the pool; she found Victor's apartment.

Dolly took a deep breath and walked over.

She went up the steps and knocked on the door. She looked around; kids were in the pool with their parents. She wishes her parents were like that when she was little. But no, she was handed off to a nanny after she was born.

The door opened, and Misty stood there. "Ah, Misty?"

"Hey," he smiled. "Come in."

She nod. "What are you doing here?"

"Believe me or not, but Victor is my roommate," he said. "He's in the shower; he'll be out in a bit. He barely came back from work a while ago. Have a seat, excuse the mess." He picked up some clothes. "I am doing laundry."

"Oh," she sat down. "I didn't know you knew Victor like that."

"Well yeah," Misty smiled. "We have been friends since middle school. He is a year older than me."

"I see," she looked around. "It's a nice apartment. It's better than my house."

"Ha," he laughed. "Girl, you live in a mansion. You should be grateful for what you have. You can do anything with the money you have, like charity."

"I do that," she said. "And what is the point of living in a mansion if I am alone all the time. My nanny is on vacation. So she won't be back until next month. I miss her; she is the only woman I can call mother. She raised me."

"Oh," Misty sat down and folded some clothes. "I didn't know rich kids have it this tough."

"Not everyone," she said. "Some like having money and being alone. But not me."