20: Home

Dolly sighed and laid on her bed. She is home, and her mother is already trying to make her apologize to Bradly. Well, she won't do it. 

"Why are you so stubborn?" Angel walked in. "All you have to do is apologize, that is all."

"No," she said. "I didn't do anything wrong. All I did is defend myself. It's isn't my fault you don't believe me. Grandpa is the only in the family that believes me."

He sat on the bed. "Our parents were freaking out when I told them you could be pregnant. But then I said you were only making it up. That you are still innocent."

"No, I'm not," she smiled. "I already had sex with Victor."

"What?" He sighed. "But you said your still a virgin."

"There are other ways," she said. "But I am sure you know."

He shook his head. "Dolly, that man is a bad influence on you. You need to stay away from him."

"He's the only one that understands me," she said.

"He got shot," he said. "He is dangerous; you could get hurt being around him." 

Dolly sat up. "Your fiance is dangerous. But I ain't complaining."

He glared. "Dolly, you are stepping the boundaries."

"Than leave me alone," she said. "Looks it's late, and I want to take a shower and head to bed. Tomorrow I have school. Plus, I have to help Emma with her party."

"Okay," he stood. "But remember what I said. Don't be stupid."

She waited for him to leave her room before she screamed into her pillow. He doesn't understand anything. All his life, he has gotten their parent's attention. But when she was born, she was thrown into the arms of a nanny. A lovely woman that raised her Dolly sees her as a mother.

She stood and went to her bathroom. She took a long bath, all while on the phone with Victor, who called her.

She guesses being stuck in bed all day must be dull.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Taking a bath," she said.

"Show me," he said.

"No," she said. "You need to go to sleep. I thought Sara took your phone away so that you wouldn't be bugging people."

"I got it back," he said. "Come on, a sneak peek."

She sighed. "Okay, only one pictured." 

She took a quick picture and sent it to him. She then deleted it; she doesn't want anyone seeing her nudes. Well, she wasn't showing anything. The bubbles cover her essential body parts.

"You are mean," he said. "But this will do for me to jack off."

"Perv," she smiled. "When are you getting out of the hospital?"

"Tomorrow in the afternoon," he said. "I am going to go stay with my aunty. She is going to take care of me while I heal."

"I will go see you when I can," she said. "Tomorrow, I have a busy schedule."

"Alright," he said.

They talked on the phone even after she got out and was getting dressed. She laid in bed. "Idiot, listen to the nurse. I have to sleep anyways. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay, hermosa," he said.

She hung up and set her phone to charge. She laid in bed and smiled.

He is such a jerk.