17: Nanny

Victor laid on his back with Dolly on him moving her hips. He sat up and kissed her neck. "You're not cold?" He asked.

"No," she gripped the back his head. "Ah, you got bigger."

He held her tightly. "Aha," he groaned and came. She gasps. "I have a condom on, so you shouldn't feel anything."

"I know," she smiled. "I was only trying to scare you." He smacked her cheeks and gripped them tightly. "Ow, hey, that hurt."

"Now I will teach you not to scare me like that," he said. 

She giggled. 

The next morning, they were up and early getting lectured by Misty. "You two cannot be fooling around like that." They got caught in the shower. "What if you do go all the way and the condom breaks? Huh? What will you do that?"

"Misty, relax," he said.

"And you," he glared. "Aren't you dating Tatiana, and I thought you said you would never touch Dolly. So what happened?"

"It's my fault," she said. "This time, I wanted too. Besides, it feels good, and it helps me release some stress. When we do it, I forget about my problems. Don't be mad; I will stay a virgin." She said.

"Tatiana and I aren't going out," Victor said. "We only fool around, that is all. Look, I ain't using Dolly."

"I'm using him," she smiled.

He chuckled. "See."

He shook his head. "Dolly, I thought you were innocent. But you aren't. I mean, you can be in some aspects." He smiled. "If you wanted to explore your body, I could lend you something. I still can, that way you won't have to reserve to this fool."

"Don't get her mixed up in your weird voodoo," he said. "She doesn't need those toys. No, te atrevas a darle esos juguetes."

Misty grinned. "Dolly, come on." He grabbed her hand and dragged her away,

Victor stood and ran after them. But he slammed the door on him. "Misty, I swear if you do that, I am going to mess your room up. I know how a freak neat you are. Open the door."

"Too late!" Misty said.

Victor groaned and leaned against the wall. "Dolly, we have to go see my auntie."

"Coming!" She said.

He waited, and she came out. "Thanks, Misty. Let's go, Victor."

Victor followed her out. "What did he give you?"

"Nothing," she smiled.

He shook his head. "We have to take my motorcycle ."

"Okay," she said.

She grabbed the helmet and slipped it on. Victor smiled.

He drove to his aunt's house. And when he got there, his aunt immediately smacked him. "Why did you hit me?"

"Bringing her like this," she said. "It's cold outside. Dolly, come in, let get you some warm clothes."

"Brother!" Sirena ran into his arms. He picked her up and spun her around.

"Well, hello there, princess," he kissed her cheek. "Yesterday, you were asleep, and we didn't get to play much."

"Play?" She smiled.

"I can't play now," he said. "Later, okay?"

"Aww, okay," he set her down, and she ran to her toys.