9: Trouble

"Ow," Victor chuckled and looked at Alex. "Its not funny."

"Ay, Alejandro," he said. "She kicked your ass."

He glared. "Shut up."

"I'm sorry," Emma said.

"It was wild," Maria said. "Finalmente, someone showed him who the boss is and by a woman too."

"Shut up," Alex said. "Maria, déjame en paz."

Maria shrugged.

"Alex," Victor laughed. "You'll need more than ice to cover that bruise up."

"Fuck off," Alex stood. "I'm going to bed." He went down the hall and into his room.

"Emma," Dolly sighed. "Let's go home."

"What happened to you?" She asked.

"I'll explain later," Dolly said. "Thank you, Maria, for inviting us."

"We should hang out," she said. "No parties to chill."

"Okay," Dolly said. "Let's go, Emma."

Victor watched them go. Maria must never know what he did. And he hopes Dolly suspects him.

"You better have not touched her," Maria said.

"Why?" He asked. "You for her too much. She's only a brat."

"I like her," Maria said. "She's the only friend that doesn't drink or do drugs. And Dolly is fun to be around. Also, I am not around her because she has money. Dolly is a kind girl. And if you did something to her, I am going to tell her."

"You wouldn't," he said. "You would betray me?" He held her around her waist. "Maria, you would take her side?"

"Yes," she said.

"Wow," he chuckled. "Well, I didn't do anything. I took Dolly to my apartment since she didn't want to go home. She didn't want to deal with her parents. And I tried to give her a cold shower to cool her off. She slipped and fell. I changed her clothes, but I didn't touch her. She fell asleep after that and didn't wake up at all. I would've had come back to the party. But I couldn't leave her, in case she threw up and choked on her own, vomit."

"Aw," she smiled. "You did well. Well, I'll believe you for now. Anyways, I have to go. My friends and I are going to the salon; I need to have my nails repaired. Since three work from me trying to get Emma off Alex. You should've had since her, the girl knows how to defend herself. Oh wait, you can, there is a video up on Facebook. Check it out. You can stick around if you like. Maybe talk to Alex; he's a bit down. He got his ass kicked by a girl." Maria laughed and kissed him. "Bye."

Victor sighed.

He went down the hall into Alex's room. "Move over." He sat on the edge of the bed and took the tv remote. "Let's check out this video where you got your ass whooped." Alex groaned.

Victor clicked around and chuckled.

"I don't want to see it; it's too embarrassing," he said.

"What we're thinking, huh?" He looked at him. "Slapping her ass?"

"I got dared," he said. "I didn't think that girl knew how to fight. She busted my lip and left bruises on me. That's abuse."

Victor laughed. "Alex, she was defending herself. That is not abusing; you just got your ass handed to you."

"But," Alex sat, upholding his side. "She is hot. Ella está buena. You think I'll get a chance with her?"

"Emma is wealthy," he said. "You groped her ass and whooped your ass. You think she will look your way. And you never last with any woman. You fucked them and dumped them. I doubt Emma is like that. She is more of a serious relationship. But if you want to try, then go ahead, but it's your funeral. If you hurt her, Dolly will get you. She is the same as Emma, but more aggressive."