11: Once More

Dolly laid on her stomach, staring at Victor sleeping. She allowed him to touch her. It was painful, but it felt good too. She reached back and rubbed her butt. Now she knows he did it to her that night. He confessed to what he did. She sighed and sat up.

She got out of bed and grabbed her clothes; she got dressed and left the room. She went to Misty's bathroom and leaned against the door. Her legs were shaky still.

She locked the door and undressed. She looked in the mirror and saw little hickeys on her body.

She filled the tub with warm water and sat in there thinking. Victor didn't take her virginity. That night, he could've had taken advantage of her, but he didn't. It seems he is a decent guy is his bad-boy ways.

She rested her head on her knees and stared at the pink carpet. What is she going to do now? He is going to have her this whole weekend. That is what he told me. He is trying to chase her away. Well, no matter what he does, she is not leaving.

The next day during the afternoon, she was happy that Misty was not working, and Victor was out on a date with Maria.

That jerk, he is playing with Maria's feelings. She wants to tell her, but she won't. She nibbles on a piece of bread. "You seem to be in a bad mood."

"Ah," she sighed. "Sorry, my brother has been texting me non stop asking me where I am." She said. "He is annoying."

"You should at least let him know you are alright," he said.

"Already did," she said. 

She finished her bread and stood. Her body was a bit sore. But not like last time. She trembled, remembering Victor's touch. They did until Misty had called to say he was heading home. And Victor allowed her to sleep in his bed, just so that Misty wouldn't know she was naked and covered in hickeys.

She rubs her lips. However, her first kiss was Victor. She slaps her cheeks. She cannot fall for him. "Oh yeah, Emma, my friend, will be throwing a Halloween party, would you like to come?"

"Sure," Misty said.

"Ah," she smiled. "We were supposed to go shopping yesterday, but I am here. Ah, are you good at decorating? I mean, your room looks great."

"Yeah," Misty smiled. "You need help with the decorations?"

"Yes," she smiled. "I am sure Emma will appreciate it."

Misty laughed. "Okay."

Dolly smiled.

Throughout the whole day until the night, she was glad Victor was not home. She laid in bed with Misty. Victor hasn't come back yet. And she was happy, but her body was strange. She was feeling hot. 

She sighed and got up. Misty is a heavy sleeper.

She went out to the kitchen and grabbed a cold glass of water. She drank it and sighed. That felt good. She smiled and was about to go back to the room when the door opened, and Victor stepped in, stumbling. He didn't even close the front door.

She rolled her eyes and walked over. She closed it and locked it. "Are you drunk?"

"Yup," he removed his jacket and dropped it on the floor. And he took his off as well. He laid on the couch. "Come here."

"Ah, no," she said. 

She picked his jacket and set it on the chair, and moved his shoes to the side. "Dolly, come here." He said.

"No," she said.

He sighed. "Look," he took a gun out and set it on the floor. "No guns. I promise." She shook her head. "Shh."