18: Brother

Dolly laughed. "Emma, she bit you?"

"Aha," Alex ate his rice with chorizo. "I will admit, we did kiss, but it was only once, and then she bit my neck."

"That was in her bucket list," she said. "She wants to do all these things before graduate."

"Does one of them involve tangling in bed?" Alex asked.

Dolly glared. "If it does, it's not your concern. And don't think she'll pick you."

"Why not?" He frowned. "Besides, we are going on a second date; it could happen."

She shook her head.

"Alex, you better keep your hands off that young girl," Sara said.

"Yes, ma'am," he smiled.

Dolly smiled.

After lunch, they sat on the couch watching tv Alex was playing tea with Sirena. And Sara was next door helping a neighbor make some decorations.

Dolly lean back against Victor, who kept stroking her hair. "Your phone hasn't got off."

"Nope," she said. "I have it off."

"Ah," he chuckled.

She tilts her head back, looking at him. He leaned down and kissed her. "Hey, PDA. Not in front of the child." Alex had covered Sirena's eyes.

Victor laughed. "She already saw us, and I bribed her to keep silence with some candy."

"You are a bad brother," Alex said.

Dolly smiled. She liked being in his arms. If he weren't such a player, perhaps she would consider dating him. But he doesn't seem interested in that. All he does is sleep around. And she's stupid to fall for his charms.

But she didn't really fall for him.

All her life, she has been good. Keeping out trouble, never let a man touch her. She wants to wait until she is married but now that she saw her parent's marriage. And her brother soon too will be married. She's having doubts.

Her idol man needs to be like Bradly but caring and respectful.

She wrinkles her nose.

Her life is so dull. Emma is right; she needs to live a little.

And Victor is the right person to get into trouble with and not give a damn.

She smiled.

"What?" Victor chuckled. "You have been staring at me for the last three minutes."

"I have been thinking," Dolly said. She flipped over and laid on his chest. She hurries up. "Want to have sex?" She whispers in his ear.

He groaned. "Not now, muñequita. We can do it later."

He didn't understand her. She will have to explain herself, but that will wait since Maria walked in.

"Hello!" Maria smiled. She looked at them.

Dolly quickly got off Victor and fell off the couch. "It's not what you think." She said.

Maria closed the door. She clicked around her phone and showed them. Dolly gasps.

"I was at the store," Maria said. "And I saw you two kissing. Dolly, I'm not stupid. You can date him if you want. I'm over him. Well, I'm doing great."

She seemed too happy. Dolly sat on the couch. "Aha?"

"Scoot over," she pushed Victor off the couch. "I got a new job with Misty, and I'm going back to school. I am going to finish my two years of high school."