1: UnLucky

Dolly sat on the bench, working on her homework. She took a break and looked up at the sky. It was a sunny day. She smiled.

It has been a week since she last saw that guy. And it's a good thing he never appeared again. He even left his number. Like she would text him. That idiot.

"You look grumpy," Emma sat down. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," she never told Emma, and she is never going too. "So, what are you doing this weekend?"

"I have to go with my parents out of town," she said. "I am still grounded. They won't let me go until I finish paying for the damages done to the car. They are so mean. I wish I had your parents. They would buy you another car if you crashed it. Hey, let me have your Mercedes?"

"No," she said. "That car is staying in that garage until I figure out what to do with it. My parents keep insisting I use it."

"Why don't you?" She asked.

"Because I want to use things I earn myself," she said. "I don't like showing off any luxury new car. I like my jeep. It's simple, and I restored it on my own."

"You are a cheap woman," Emma said. "But that is what I like about you."

Dolly smiled. "Yup."

"Emma!" Emma groaned. "Let's go!"

"There is my ride," Emma gather her books. " I will see you on Monday. Don't get into trouble now."

"I won't," she said. "I never do, and good luck." Emma hugged her and ran off.

Dolly gathered her things and went to her car. She unlocked it and got in. Dolly set her bookbag and books on the passenger seat. She sighed.

She drove to the corner store. When she got there, she parked and got out. She locked the doors and stepped in. She grabbed the usual.

She reached for the door of the freezer, and someone beat her to it. She shivered, and she immediately recognizes the cologne. She groaned. "You already know it was me?"

He opened the door.

Dolly grabbed the lemonade.

He closed it.

Dolly turned around and looked up at him. "Are you stalking me? I was happy never to see you again. But I am so unlucky." She glared. "Move."

"You never texted me," he said. "I was waiting for you. And I was going to sneak back into your room. But I got stuck with work. But look what surprise seeing you here."

She went under him and continued to grab some snacks. And he followed her around. "Leave me alone."

"Oh, come on," he said. "I thought we bounded that night. I thought we were friends."

"I will never be friends with a criminal," she said. "Ever."

He chuckled. "You look cute today, that dress looks nice on you."

"Thank you now, leave me alone," she went to pay. And the guy beat her to it. He paid for her things. "You don't need to do that."

"Take it as an apology," he said.

"Victor," the clear glared. "Are you bothering her? Stop harassing the poor thing. She is underage."

"I know that, Misty," he said. "I ain't going t fuck her. I know my boundaries."

"Dolly," Misty smiled. "If he bothering you?"

"Yes," she said.

"Ouch," he held his chest. "That hurt my pride."