4: Pool

Victor laid in bed and watched Tatiana get dressed. "Want me to drive you home?"

"No," she stood. "I already called an uber." She leaned down and kissed him. "Thank you for the night; I hope we can do it again. Are you sure you and Dolly agent dating?"

"Nope," he said. "Dolly told me she's not into guys like me."

She laughed. "Really? Well, she is missing out." A car beep outside. "That's it rude, see you around."

She left the room.

He sighed.

Tatiana wasn't so terrible in bed; she's a bit flexible. But she's a sloppy kisser.

He stood and got dressed; he better get home. Or he could stay here. No, he prefers to sleep in his bed.

He took the key to the front dealt and got on his bike. He drove back home.

He didn't even bother showering. He'll do that in the morning.

And in the morning. Victor woke up to someone banging on the front door. He got up and stumble through the hall.

He opened the door. "Maria? What do you want?"

"You haven't called me," she waltzes in uninvited.

"I been busy," he said.

"Busy fucking a rich girl?" She scanned her phone and showed him a picture. "Who is she?"

It was a picture of him and Tatiana at the club. "A girl I met. Look, Maria; you and I don't have anything special. We are only lovers. You know I don't do relationships."

She slapped him and walked past him. "You are going to pay for this, Victor Manuel Sanchez."

He rolled his eyes as she slammed the door. She is a crazy woman.

"Wow," Misty came out of his room in his kitty pajamas. "She is going to beat her up."

"Meh," Victor searched the kitchen. "Not my problem."

"What if she finds out about Dolly?" He asked. Victor tensed.

"Dolly and I are nothing, " he said. "We didn't have sex or anything. I was only repaying her for speaking into her room and tormenting her."

"Aha," Misty smiled. He took out the waffle maker. "I invited Dolly to the pool."

"Ah," he friends. "Why she has her own?"

"She does," Misty said. "But it's no fun if she's alone. It's better with friends. She's coming in a bit. I even invited her for breakfast."

He groaned. "Thanks for the warning." He went back to his room and closed the door. "Wake me when she's gone. I am going to sleep all day!"

But first, he will take a shower.

After his shower, he went back to bed. But an hour later, he woke up due to the more weather. "Too hot." He stood and went to check on the air conditioner. He lowered it and went back to bed.

And then he got woken up but Misty. "Wake up, you been sleeping all morning. Get up now. Or I will dump water on you."

He yawned. "Is Dolly gone?"

"No," he said. "We went shopping for new swimwear. Dolly is changing in my bathroom. Get up and go eat."

He yawned and sat up. "Fine."

He stood and went into the bathroom. He brushed his teeth and washed his face.

He scratched his head and went to the kitchen. He sat down and grabbed a tuna sandwich that Misty made.