26: Antonio

Victor arrived at the warehouse where his boss was. "Victor, where have you been?" He laughed. "We missed you. Alex told us that a girl has you tight in her hands."

"Yeah," he said. "Sorry about that. But I am back now. You have any jobs for me?" Victor did think about robbing the charity, but he won't. Dolly's grandfather will be there. And he doesn't want anything to happen to him. Geroge is a pleasant man. So that is out of the questions.

But it seems fate has other plans for him. "Yes," Javi said. "There is this charity that will happen downtown; a lot of rich folks are going to be there. I want you to rob them. Only jewelry. The money we don't need." Victor knows this won't end well. Dolly is never going to forgive him for this. "We have everything planned."

"What am I going to do?" He asked.

"You'll help collect the jewelry," said.

"Okay," he sighed.

Javi laughed. "Also, someone has risen from the dead to say hello."

Victor clenched his fists. "I know who it is." He said.

Javi nod. "You hear that he knows it's you."

Victor looked at the shadows and saw him come out. "Wow, who told you?"

Victor ran to him and tackled him down. He began to punch him. "Do you have any idea the trouble we have gone through because of you. Our parents still seek revenge. They went seeking for answers. You made us suffer!"

"No, let them," Javi said. "They have to settle things."

He and Victor went to it until they were exhausted. He leaned against some boxes, spitting blood out. "Your hits have gotten better since the last time we fought."

"Fuck off," Victor said. "Why? Why do this?"

"I will explain," he said. "After we do this job." Antonio stood and helped him up. "You finally dumped Maria and got yourself a white girl?"

"Maria dumped me," Victor said. "Don't change the subject. By the way, we have a little sister named Sirena."

"I know," he said. "I saw Sirena earlier near the park. She was with our auntie and Alex. She looks like me, doesn't she?"

Victor grabbed a cloth and wiped his mouth. "You are an ass."

"Little brother," he smiled. "It's time for you to get your mark. You can't be part of our gang yet. Are you ready?"

Victor thought about it. "I don't know."

"That girl is making you have doubts," Antonio said. "Wow, she has tamed you."

"No," he frowned. "Alright, I'm ready." He slipped his shirt off.

"Ah," Anotion chuckled. "You have more scares than me. This one looks recent, did you get shot?"

"Yeah," he said. "The ones that supposedly killed you are after me now."

"I see," Antonio lit a cigarette. "Well, after the job, you will learn why I chose that specific company and those people. And why I faked my death."

"Fine," he said. 

"Alright," Javi said. "Sit boy, time for you to get tatted up. And welcome back, Antonio."

"It's good to be back," he said. "Do you think auntie will spank me?"

"She is going to do more than that," Victor said. "She is going to kill you. Can you imagine that Cause of death by a deadly slipper." Antonio laughed.