7: Party

Victor looked at Maria getting ready for her party. She was wearing a tight red dress with red sparkly heels. Underneath, she was wearing a g-string. And no bra. "I can't wait to take it off tonight."

"Silly," she smiled. "That girl better not show herself, or I will destroy her pretty little face." He rolled his eye. "I mean it, Victor. I am getting tired of this. All you do is play with my feelings. You ask me to be your girlfriend again, and I said yes. If you cheat on me, there won't be any more chances."

"I heard the first time," he said. "Let's go; you rented the house next door, didn't you?"

"Yes," she said. "There is no way I am going to use my place for a party." She grabbed her phone and slipped it into her small bag. "Let's get going."

He stood and followed her out. They went next door, and the party was already going. "Also, Dolly and Emma are going to be here soon. Please make sure no one spiked their drinks. And also, keep your druggy friends away from them. I know there are probably a lot of underage people, but those two are different. I like them." 

"Fine," he said. They went inside, and Maria's friends surrounded her. He went to get them drinks, and his friend followed him. 

"Any drugs?" He asked. "You haven't been answering any of my call of texts. Are you not selling anymore?"

"I am," he said. "But I haven't had time. I have been busy with some things."

"Well, sell me some," he asked.

"I don't have any on me," he said. "Go ask someone else, Alex." He groaned and left.

Victor looked at him; he's too addicted to weed. He needs to get help or something. But it can't be helped; he had a troublesome childhood.

He leaned against the kitchen counter and drank some beer. He dug into his pocket and gripped the pills. He has everything ready for that brat. 

He waited for them to arrive, but perhaps she chickens out. That is what he thought. He was dancing and talking to some people when Maria left him and went to the front door.

He looked and saw her lead Emma and Dolly over to the kitchen. He followed her. "Well, you made it. And here I thought you were going to ditch us."

"Be quiet," she said.

She was wearing a cardigan over the dress. Her hair was down in curls with natural makeup. It wasn't much like Emma and Maria. She wore the heels as well; they were like boots. He smiled.

"Dolly," Emma tsk. "You can wear the cardigan, but you can't stay in the kitchen for the whole day. Let's go; we are going to dance." Dolly sighed and went along.

He watched the three dance around. Dolly was a good dancer for someone that doesn't like to be in the spotlight.

It seems like forever before she slipped away and went outside. 

Now it's his chance to get her back for making him spend all that money on her food.

He grabbed a cup and broke the pills open, letting the powder fall into the beer. He grinned. Of course, he isn't going to hurt Dolly. Just knock her out and take her somewhere safe.

He walked over. "Here, drink it."

"No," she said. "It's beer; I don't drink beer. And how can I be sure you didn't spike it?" She is on to him.

"I didn't," he said. "Misty will kill me if something like that happened. He sees you as a little sister. Now drink, beer isn't that bad, and its only one." He held the cup up to her.