27: Awkward

Victor glared.

"You weren't kidding," he laughed. "Your girl just knocked the wind out of you."

"Why didn't you knock?" He asked

"Why didn't you lock the door?" Antonio said. "It's your fault, not mine."

Victor stood. "Dolly, come out. You misunderstood." He knocked. "He's an asshole and my brother."

Dolly came out all dressed. "Your brother?"

"Yes," he said.

"Perv," she walked past them, stepping on Antonio's foot. He winced and leaned against the wall.

"Told you," Victor said.

He followed Dolly out. She sat on the couch. "So, he is alive?"

"Yes," he said. "I'm sorry, I didn't know he was going to brag in without knocking. He can be such a jerk."

"I can see," she said. "It runs in the family."

"Sorry," Antonio said. "I only came to tell you not to forget we have something important to do tonight."

"I know that," he said. "Can you go now? You ruined the mood."

"Okay," he smiled. "See you later, and again sorry."

Dolly crossed her arms.

Victor made sure to lock the front door. He went back to her, and she was angry. "Don't be mad at me. You kicked me without letting me explain."

"Sorry," Dolly sighed. "I was stunned to see another man enter the room." She smiled.

"So, should we continued?" He asked. "Before I have to go to work."

Dolly smiled. "No," she said. "I'm not in the mood."

He groaned.

That jerk, he ruined it all. "I can get you in the mood." He rolled her skirt up and spread her legs. She blushed. He moved her panties to the side and stroked her. "Does this feel right?"

"Aha," she smiled.

He chuckled and licked her.

He continued to pleasure her for a while before he stood and lowered his pants. He looked down. "Hmm."

"What?" She tilts her head.

"How flexible are you?" He asked.

"I don't know," she said.

"Than let's figure it out," he smiled. He slipped the condom on and pushed Dolly's legs up to her chest. "Hold still." She nod.

She is going to hate this. Victor groaned; it'll be worth it in case he goes to jail. He looked her in the eye and began to push. "Huh?" She tensed. He continued to shove until he hit her hymen, and she tried to force him away with her legs. "No, wait." She managed to push him back. She stood. "I'm not ready for that."

"Sooner or later," he said.

She ran from him and went into the room. He slid his pants off and walked over. "Dolly, please open the door."

"Na uh," she said.

He grabbed the key from the closet and used it to open the door. Dolly stood in the middle; he walked in and caught her. "I will try to be gentle." He laid her down and spread her legs again.

She shook her head. "If you do this, I am going to hit you."

"Than hit me," he said. "And I don't see you fighting me. I can tell you want it too." She pouted and looked away.