Epilogue

Dolly set the child in the room and closed the door. She and her auntie and the kids stayed in the bedroom.

Dolly peeked out the window. She saw movement. It seems someone was trying to get into the house.

She will pray for her papa and uncle's safety.

But when Dolly heard loud, popping noises, she hurried the kids into the bathroom. "Stay here, auntie, don't come out."

"Dolly, where are you going?" She asked. "You are not leaving."

"I'm sorry," Dolly closed the door and locked it from the outside.

"Dolly, open the door!" She yelled. "Please get back here! You could get hurt!"

Dolly threw the key into the closet and ran to the door. She opened it and peeked around.

There was no one around.

If she survives this, she is going to tell Victor the truth. She lied to him on Thursday. She isn't on her monthly. She hasn't gotten it yet, and it was starting to worry her.

That one time they do it, and she could be pregnant. She keeps track of her cycles and knows when it'll start.

But its already been delayed for ten days. But they used condoms. How could this have happened?

She made her way downstairs. "Papa, uncle?" She used her phone as a flashlight.

She heard noises coming from outside and gunshots. She rushed over and went through to backdoors. She saw her papa on the ground. And her uncle, face down on the pavement.

She gasps. "No! Let me go!"

Dolly got dragged inside. She smacked the man and tried to run, but the man caught her and threw her on the floor.

He got on her and began to grope her. "Beautiful." He said.

She struggled.

"Hey, leave some for us," another man said. "No, leave her to me." He pulled the man off. "This bitch is going to pay for what she did to me."

Dolly frowned. "I didn't do anything!"

"You shot me," he said. "And now, you are going to pay." He got on her and lifted her dress up while the other guy held her hands down.

"No," she kicked him. "Let me go!"

He slapped her. "Kill the rest of the people in the house. A woman and three kids." He sends the two other men to search the house. "Now, you."

She shook her head. She has never been scared of anything, and she won't start now. She will endure it.

She stared at the ceiling. She hopes Susie called for help, the whole house is rigged, with a red emergency buttoned hidden in different parts. And there is one under the sink. Its silence and works without electricity. These fools won't see it coming.

She laid there getting assaulted by this man. It's the same man from the robbery.

"Look at me," he gripped her chin. Dolly glared. "I understand now why Victor got tamed by you. You're easy to fuck." She frowned. "He is going to be so pissed off when I tell him how I fucked his little girlfriend and killed her. And how you screamed and begged me to stop."

"Jokes on you," she said. "I'm not scared; you can kill me. But you won't get away with this. And the police should be here."

"Yeah, right," he continued to assault her. "Maybe I won't kill you; I'll leave you a little present."