29: Storm

Victor twirls the gun on the table. His thoughts were all over the place; what he learned changed everything. And now he doesn't know what to do.

"Ugh," he lays his head on the table.

"Having trouble deciding," Antonio said. "I'm not saying you should give Dolly up. You can still have her, but it's best not to get too involved with her. Meaning no babies."

"I know," he said. "But I doubt we'll be together forever. Once Dolly finds out about what I did, she is going to dump me. It's why she became mine on Friday."

"Well," Antonio sighed. "Sorry, I don't mean to screw your life over."

"It's has been screwed for a long time now," he said. "I guess I will mess around with Dolly for a while. And I'll be careful. Sooner or later, she will find out."

Antonio sighed. "Well, have fun."

Victor spends the next three days working but keeping a low profile. He couldn't get caught no matter what. And on the fourth day, Dolly visited him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

She held a basket. "Brought you lunch."

The worker catcalls and made all these noises. "Shut up!" He yelled. "Come."

He took her to the office. He closed the curtains. "They are rude. Anyways, here eat."

"Thanks," he looked at her. She had a bandage on the side of her forehead. "Does it hurt?"

"Not anymore," she said.

"Why are you so stubborn?" He asked.

"It was my bag," she said. "Though I did get that guy."

Victor shook his head. "I didn't know you could shoot."

"My uncle took me to a gun ring," she said. "I was curious, and he showed me. I only did it once. It was enough for me to remember how to use a gun. But I still hate them."

He chuckled. "I see." He kissed her. "I missed you."

"Me too," she took a cover plastic trait out and set it on the desk. "Eat and no sex." She said. "We can't anyways, its that time of the month."

He knew what she meant. "Alright." He sat on the desk and ate. "So any idea who rob the charity?"

"None," she said. "I didn't come here to give you food. But to warn you that my uncle knows about Antonio being alive, he will question you both. Bradly, that jerk accused you."

"Of course he did," he said. "For all, we know it was him. Trying to frame me and separate me from you."

"That won't happen," she said. "I know it didn't do it."

He swallowed. If Dolly only knew the truth. It will ruin what they have.

"What's wrong?" she asked. "Is it spicy?"

"No," he said. "Is perfect. Your cooking skills are excellent." He smiled. "How are to parents?"

"Pissed off," she said. "Well, my mother is. She's mad her little diamond set got stolen. My father said it wasn't worth it that our lives are worth more than some rocks. My father and I are getting along."

"That's good," he said. "And your brother?"

She grinned. "You know the robbery was all bad. Something good came out of this." He looked at her. "Vicky's engagement ring was stolen. And I hope the ring never shows up. You should've had seen the look on her face; it was priceless."