8: Pain

Victor rubbed her through her lacey panties. She was getting wet.

"Stop it," she smacked him.

"You're getting wet," he said. "Relax." He slipped his hand in and slid his fingers through her slit. "Nice and wet." He groaned. "You're smooth."

"Ah," she squeezed her legs together.

He smiled. "That won't help." He nudged her legs open. "There we go." He moved his hand to the back and fiddled around until he found her entrance. "Here." He slid one finger in first and slowly fingered her.

She gasps. "No, stop it; that feels weird; take them out."

"No," he said. "It'll start feeling good." He slid another finger. "Let's see how many I can fit."

She shook her head and was half on her stomach. He could hear her breathing.

He grins. He slid a third finger and continued to finger Dolly. He did try a fourth, but three was her limit. "It seems three is the limit." He felt her clench.

"Ah," she moans. "Stop, you are going to make me pee."

"Ssh," he kept at it until she came. She gasps.

He held her tightly. Her body shook. "Bathroom."

She stood and strumbled to the bathroom. Victor followed her and made sure she didn't fall. She did her business and watched her hands.

He helped her back to the bed. She laid down and on her stomach.

He groaned. He shouldn't do it, but it's too late to stop now.

He rolled her dress up to her waist, and she smacked his hand. He pushed her panties to the side and spread her butt cheeks. He won't take her virginity, but he can take her another way.

He looked in his drawer and pulled a condom out and some lube. He is going to hell for this. No, he is going to get beat up Misty and Maria. Then shot by Dolly's uncle. And then he'll go to hell.

He lubes her up. "Hey, what are you doing? That's cold." She sat up. He groaned. He undid his pants and lowered them down.

He lowered his boxers down a bit and slipped the condom on. "Come here." He made her lower down. "It'll hurt, but then it'll feel good."

He spread her legs and slowly slid it in. She winced. "Ow, stop it. That hurts." He didn't stop. "No, wait. Ah." She gasps.

He forces it in with one push.

Dolly looked back tears in her eyes. He began to thrusts.

It wasn't long before she stopped fighting him. He laid down and set her on top facing him. He brought her down and wrapped his arms around her. He thrust up into her.

"Ah," she gasps. "Ah, I feel so, hot."

"Here," he sat her up and slid her dress up and over her head; she wasn't wearing a bra. He cups her breasts. They fit perfectly in his hand. "Better?"

"Aha," Dolly tried to get off. But he held her down. "Ah, let me go."

"Relax," he rolled over and laid her down. He kept thrusting. She rests her hands on either side of her head. Like this, she looks innocent.

He wanted to take her, to feel her tightness. But this will do for now. He rubs her clit.

"Mm," she shook her head.

He leaned down and kissed her. She kissed him back sloppy, but her lips were soft.

He kept kissing her, slipping his tongue in, and exploring her mouth. He captured her tongue and controlled her.