12: Monday

"Thanks for letting me stay here," Dolly said. "I had fun. Thanks, Victor, for letting me use your bed." She looked at him.

He was glaring. "No problem."

He has no choice. Dolly smiled.

She is going to make him suffer. He thinks he took her virginity, but he didn't. Oh, sweet revenge.

"Bye," she got in her car and drove off.

It was fun being around Misty. But not, Victor.

Well, it's too late to back out now. Dolly could still feel him on her, his hands roaming her body. She shook her head. Just thinking about it made her feel strange.

She knows he is going to get her back. He can try.

She got home, and her brother was waiting for her. "Where have you been?" He asked.

"At a friend's house, " she said.

"I called Emma and Tatiana," he said. "What other, friend?"

"Someone you don't know," she said. "Please leave me alone."

She was not in the mood to deal with him. All she wanted to do was sleep.

She entered her bedroom and locked the door, and laid down. Her bed smelled like Victor.

She stood and looked at herself in the mirror. Why would a man like him want someone like her? She is not like Maria or Tatiana. She's flat-chested and skinny. Her butt looks time, but the rest doesn't.

She looked at the hickeys on her neck. She's surprised her brother didn't notice them. If he did, he didn't say anything.

She slipped out of her clothes and looked at her body. She had hickeys scatter on her body and bite marks.

She sat on her bed and looked down. She's a mess.

She told herself she would never allow a man to touch her until she is married. But look at her, letting a man like Victor fondle her. She rubs her lips.

She smiled. 

It was fun, though it gave her an energetic rush.

She sighed. She hopes to see Victor again and make him suffer.

On Monday after school. She, Emma, and Misty went to buy decorations for Halloween. "Where do you get your nails done?" Emma asked.

"A friend," he said. "I can hook you up of you'll like. He does all sorts of crazy nails designs."

"I need mine done for Halloween," Emma said. "I would so grateful if you do."

Misty nodded. "Sure, I'll talk to my friend. Want to exchanged numbers? That way, I'll let you know."

Dolly was happy they are getting along. She pushed the cart around.

They walked around the store, picking decorations, and went to different stores. And now they were shopping for costumes.

"We are going to be cute bunnies," Emma said. "Hmm, now we were that last year. Well, I was. I know, let's be kitties, sexy kitties."

"Ah, no," Dolly said.

"Dolly," Emma smiled. "We agreed you would let me dress you up."

Dolly ground. "Okay, okay."

"Yay!" Emma smiled. "You're coming too, Misty." Mostly nod. "Now, help me find the perfect costume or has to be sexy and leather."

While they searched, Dolly went off on her own to look at the other costumes. And she saw Tatiana and Victor.

She pulled her hood over her head and hid behind a rack of costumes. He was gripping her butt.